Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, have instagram changed their terms of service??. I know very little about the platform but I've been vocal about the only fans promos etc and have reported my fair share. Can anyone explain this for me, please.

Sorry to but in guys off topic. But does anyone know what happened between salmon and her fella?

Reactions: 3
I don't know too much about Bahrain but I think it's easy for the Saudis to drive there and chloe has probably got a deal with a Saudi man so there meeting in Bahrain. Apparently they all drive over at the weekends to do what they aren't allowed to do in Saudi.
This is true usually but the causeway is currently closed until March 31 for all Saudis. Expats are allowed to travel to Bahrain currently though- would be unlikely that a Saudi was in Bahrain around Christmas as they haven’t been allowed to leave since last March. Also that mall doesn’t seem like Moda Mall to me...I’ve been a few times as it has LV, Gucci, D&G etc. I could be mistaken though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She looks like a cartoon in her story today wtf filter is she using!??

That was definitely Moda Mall that she said was empty she showed Sheraton hotel which is adjacent to it

Okay got you now. How long was her lay over? When you land in Bahrain you test on arrival and MUST isolate until your results are back-about 24/48 hours before you can leave your hotel 👀

Reactions: 1
Sorry to but in guys off topic. But does anyone know what happened between salmon and her fella?
couldnt care less the mans looks dodgy
but something happened because he deleted his instagram
they looked on edge all the time like he was playing up to the camera when he was with her

• Wow
couldnt care less the mans looks dodgy
but something happened because he deleted his instagram
they looked on edge all the time like he was playing up to the camera when he was with her
I have a bit of tea on him he is the nephew of Marvin Herbert a gangster from London who groomed him to be a drug dealer when he was young there is a video about it on Marvin herberts YouTube channel .....I have a feeling he was pumping her in Dubai as they had a couples onlyfans account

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have a bit of tea on him he is the nephew of Marvin Herbert a gangster from London who groomed him to be a drug dealer when he was young there is a video about it on Marvin herberts YouTube channel .....I have a feeling he was pumping her in Dubai as they had a couples onlyfans account
Well all is deleted now and the only fans to
So must of been a big break-up

Well all is deleted now and the only fans to
So must of been a big break-up
I did say he looked dodgy
Why do these women go for the obviously dodgy men
He and potato must of been Good friends

Last edited:
Can someone please start a thread (I don't know how to...) on the salmon of the Katie. I have sooooo much I need to recap

Reactions: 2
She actually looks far better.

Let's hope the alien face fashion is going.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.