Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all the promoting forex trading scammers like they are her friends? Does she know it’s a scam or just anything for some cash? Makes her look very stupid.

Reactions: 13
So basically she disappeared for a couple of weeks and got herself an entire new face? Makes sense. She’s never hidden the fact that she does it.
Thats an edit surely?
How would you even achieve that look with surgery, fillers and jabs?

Reactions: 5
What’s with all the promoting forex trading scammers like they are her friends? Does she know it’s a scam or just anything for some cash? Makes her look very stupid.

Report the post and any others like it as a scam on insta

Reactions: 3
It’s photoshop big time I saw her in emirates lounge to be frank she looks like a transgender she isn’t even that slim really broad shoulders and her nose is sooo botched not even a two out of ten

• Wow
Reactions: 27
its all photoshop ive seen her in liverpool shes a state she uses all the apps for 6 packs lol the lot all the facetune etc

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
exactly i thought i was the only one that noticed
she claims to be following the trades herself but each time its a different trader
she needs the money they pay her £100 to 200 to do a post
but the damage it is doing to her reputation is not worth it
she is not a smart person and 100% not a millionaire
if she needs to promote scams for cash

katie is such a clown she barely knew this man and she was posting him and was going to start a only fans
if she moved that fast with a stranger i wonder how fast she moves when payed
the porter potty movement still in effect

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just finished 'Princess' by Jean Sass. Thank you to whoever recommended it (sorry, can't remember!). Brutal world out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve ordered it is it good xx
I enjoyed it. It's brutally graphic in parts - depends how much you can stomach. I had to remind myself a few times that this was truth, not fiction! Learnt a lot about Saudi Arabia. There are more in the series so once I'm caught up on my Tattle Book Club reading I intend to read those too.

Reactions: 6
what work requires chloe to be in Dubai ? she so rich she dont need to work but does she really need to be in dubai claiming posting on Instagram constituted work.

Reactions: 2
what work requires chloe to be in Dubai ? she so rich she dont need to work but does she really need to be in dubai claiming posting on Instagram constituted work.
She doesn’t have the money or the lifestyle she claims to have. Her Instagram serves as an advert for her ‘product’, and her wealthy clients are based in Dubai - hence her need to be there.

Reactions: 12
Yeah the fact she does paid ads for hideous fun fur ‘cover ups’ suggests she’s quite far from being a millionaire 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.