Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m so invested with this thread now 😭

I have a feeling that all this shit is going to come out, give it 10 years or so and all the girls that are involved in this Dubai lifestyle (porta potty’s or otherwise) will start coming forward with their stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42

Its_Me

VIP Member
I told someone on the last thread not to Google porta potty, I'll be honest I actually never have but I got the jist from posts here what it entails.
Can someone enlighten me and my sheltered existence why this would appeal to anyone, not the the girls who allow this, I get that money is the reason they allow this but the other participants.
Just why? What pleasure perverse or otherwise would this activity bring them? Genuinely curious.
The enjoy humiliating women they see as beneath them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Hi all,

new thread for Chloe. What we know so far :-

Has a daughter called Destiny who she seems to have little to do with - and who lives with other family members.
Appeared on snog marry avoid ( many many moons ago now).
Ex factor reject - allegedly booted off for being unprofessional and being off her face ( was there Frankie Cocozza rumours where they were snorting coke together??:cautious:)
Has been married a couple of times - to mohammed imran khan and now to "fat raw potato " ( whose name i dont remember) - also posted that he was a weirdo on her IG profile.
Has had multiple cosmetic surgergies so she can become a real life barbie . Loves a filter or two.
Allegedly ( i say this as we dont have hard evidence to say this 100%) a porta potty with her bestie Katie Salmon in Dubai . Definatlely ( has or had) an adult working girl profile.
Thinks she is a property tycoon and claims to have a property portfolio yet there isnt any hard evidence to prove this. Could potantially own a home somewhere in West Yorks that she is currently renovating for her mum and Destiny.
Likes to take selfies of herself reading "how to be a millionaire books "

cant think of anything else to add? if i have missed something let me know and i can add it in. :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Dinkydonut

i undertsand its a thing to be shat on in dubai but never seen one picture of any model leaked
seems like a rumour
Whose gonna leak the stuff though ? Certainly not the girl because she has to sign an NDA also the shame and the Sheik certainly isn’t as to partake in this kind of stuff is Haram which is punishable. Trust me hun you would be surprised what goes on in the upper echelons of most societies. When I was younger and at Uni I was a hostess at Annabels and the things I witnessed is enough to make me believe these stories.

Reactions: 28

ksr96

Chatty Member
I think a lot of the more professional girls will be happy to oblige with the stranger fetishes.
I was a sugar baby for a Bahraini when I was 21 and was never expected or asked to perform these sorts of fetishes. Met his family, he met mine. Went on trips. That was the extent of it (and he’s royal, but the Arab royal families are huge so it’s not a big deal).

having said that, he’s probably one of the ones paying to shit on Chloe Khan as we speak 😂 rather you than me b

• Haha
Reactions: 28

stef123

It’s photoshop big time I saw her in emirates lounge to be frank she looks like a transgender she isn’t even that slim really broad shoulders and her nose is sooo botched not even a two out of ten

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Dinkydonut

please give us some tea on this!! 🥺😩
Haha I couldn’t possibly I still know a lot of the people I used to party with in the 90’s , there was a part of Annabels called the dungeon where the after hours parties used to carry on. M*** B***** the then owner once had his rich old friends bidding to spend the night with a girl who at 14 wasn’t even allowed in clubs. The girls would be runaways and girls from local children’s homes who were basically given the love and attention they so obviously were missing while also being exploited by these abhorrent rich old men. Anyway the whole London private members clubs in the 90’s were so seedy Raffles was another, I didn’t work there but did used to frequent it at times until I saw my friends father with a total car crash of a girl who ended up marrying a 40 year old man in Vegas when she was 15. Crazy times !!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Imagine if it was a criminal offence to lie about what you look like online in this country. Half of Instagram would be banged up by now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

seagull

shes not married to potato shes still married to the khan one who murdered someone thats where khan name come from shes from wakefiled full english tries her best to look like shes not white english but she is

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Its_Me

VIP Member
The thing is that I don’t even think most of them are smart enough to be doing this to build a future and investing any of their money. They’re all mostly uneducated and desperate to be instafamous so all their money goes on surgery, designer bags, drugs and partying. I mean there’s nout wrong with having a good time while youre young but the way they glamourise it without young girls who don’t even realise how they are achieving it is worrying.

Reactions: 23

Lala66

I’m contemplating what’s worse getting poked by porky pimblett OR being shat on For 5k and a some loubs??

• Haha
  • Sick

Dakmor

I don't know much about this but I'd say they have to import women, possibly because they find that look desirable but also because they respect women from their own culture or know that they absolutely wouldn't do what is being requested.
That's an interesting perspective re the drinking. I do see that sometimes in my own culture too, teens push against boundaries no matter where they're from and attitudes are continually changing through the generations which isn't a bad thing. I'm from Ireland, quite rural and the church had a huge grip on society, even during my parents lifetime, thankfully not so much anymore.
I've live in The Emirates for 12 years and your absolutely correct..The men marry to have children, often marry cousins to keep the family bloodline, they treat the women they marry with respect..now however, for the dirty sex, The A**l or BJs, or any other acts they have mistresses or pay forgein ladies, it's well known that the Russian mafia keep the rooms in the Burj aI Arab busy with supermodel looking prozzies..these girls are for using to fulfil the sometimes sadistic sexual needs.of men who NEVER get to see women without black robes and face coverings..then you have the Geordie shore lot in thongs shaking their BBLs on Jumeirah beach and they think all western women are the same.

Last edited:
  • Wow