Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

new thread for Chloe. What we know so far :-

Has a daughter called Destiny who she seems to have little to do with - and who lives with other family members.
Appeared on snog marry avoid ( many many moons ago now).
Ex factor reject - allegedly booted off for being unprofessional and being off her face ( was there Frankie Cocozza rumours where they were snorting coke together??:cautious:)
Has been married a couple of times - to mohammed imran khan and now to "fat raw potato " ( whose name i dont remember) - also posted that he was a weirdo on her IG profile.
Has had multiple cosmetic surgergies so she can become a real life barbie . Loves a filter or two.
Allegedly ( i say this as we dont have hard evidence to say this 100%) a porta potty with her bestie Katie Salmon in Dubai . Definatlely ( has or had) an adult working girl profile.
Thinks she is a property tycoon and claims to have a property portfolio yet there isnt any hard evidence to prove this. Could potantially own a home somewhere in West Yorks that she is currently renovating for her mum and Destiny.
Likes to take selfies of herself reading "how to be a millionaire books "

cant think of anything else to add? if i have missed something let me know and i can add it in. :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m so invested with this thread now 😭

I have a feeling that all this tit is going to come out, give it 10 years or so and all the girls that are involved in this Dubai lifestyle (porta potty’s or otherwise) will start coming forward with their stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42

I have a feeling that all this tit is going to come out, give it 10 years or so and all the girls that are involved in this Dubai lifestyle (porta potty’s or otherwise) will start coming forward with their stories.
completely agree 😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi all,

new thread for Chloe. What we know so far :-

Has a daughter called Destiny who she seems to have little to do with - and who lives with other family members.
Appeared on snog marry avoid ( many many moons ago now).
Ex factor reject - allegedly booted off for being unprofessional and being off her face ( was there Frankie Cocozza rumours where they were snorting coke together??:cautious:)
Has been married a couple of times - to mohammed imran khan and now to "fat raw potato " ( whose name i dont remember) - also posted that he was a weirdo on her IG profile.
Has had multiple cosmetic surgergies so she can become a real life barbie . Loves a filter or two.
Allegedly ( i say this as we dont have hard evidence to say this 100%) a porta potty with her bestie Katie Salmon in Dubai . Definatlely ( has or had) an adult working girl profile.
Thinks she is a property tycoon and claims to have a property portfolio yet there isnt any hard evidence to prove this. Could potantially own a home somewhere in West Yorks that she is currently renovating for her mum and Destiny.
Likes to take selfies of herself reading "how to be a millionaire books "

cant think of anything else to add? if i have missed something let me know and i can add it in. :)
Think the hubby /pimp is called Carl pimblett? Can't get my head around a drug gangster with that surname 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I told someone on the last thread not to Google porta potty, I'll be honest I actually never have but I got the jist from posts here what it entails.
Can someone enlighten me and my sheltered existence why this would appeal to anyone, not the the girls who allow this, I get that money is the reason they allow this but the other participants.
Just why? What pleasure perverse or otherwise would this activity bring them? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 11
I told someone on the last thread not to Google porta potty, I'll be honest I actually never have but I got the jist from posts here what it entails.
Can someone enlighten me and my sheltered existence why this would appeal to anyone, not the the girls who allow this, I get that money is the reason they allow this but the other participants.
Just why? What pleasure perverse or otherwise would this activity bring them? Genuinely curious.
The enjoy humiliating women they see as beneath them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember her on X Factor/Pop Idol (whatever it was called then) and she was awful!

The reason I picked up on her because a salon I follow always feature her when she gets her extensions done and piqued my curiosity - couldn’t believe it was the same person!!!

Reactions: 9
what i find strange is how she keeps dating dodgy men i mean nobody is perfect but they all are really dodgy from john to potato mohammed

Reactions: 14
Finally braved the porta potty info, I was expecting worse but its pretty bad. I imagine mr potato serves a purpose, it can be very very dangerous out there.

Reactions: 13
her last ig story you can hear potato in the background talking
so let me get this straight she come to uk from dubai put up a christmas tree and spends christmas in another country
what was the point? and buys a house in the uk but seems to spend more time in hotels and in dubai
what the point in buying a house if you dont live in it

Reactions: 12
poor chloe why are you and potato walking around a empty mall
and seems surprised its empty
there is a good reason why nobody is out
That’s Moda Mall in Bahrain it’s a relatively quiet mall anyway especially if you’re there midweek

Reactions: 5
Finally braved the porta potty info, I was expecting worse but its pretty bad. I imagine mr potato serves a purpose, it can be very very dangerous out there.
so from what am reading potato is like a pimp/boyfriend
i heard alot about her a john grey how she was his in house sex slave used to service his rich friends
her and monica monroe did not get along
she used to travel with him on private jets
so she is trying to keep up the lifestyle

Attachments

Reactions: 4
her last ig story you can hear potato in the background talking
so let me get this straight she come to uk from dubai put up a christmas tree and spends christmas in another country
what was the point? and buys a house in the uk but seems to spend more time in hotels and in dubai
what the point in buying a house if you dont live in it
Yeh can hear him pure Scouse

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.