Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My younger sister is trying to be insta famous and now I'm concerned. She has a decent following (gotta love social media) but as you can imagine, she has some right weirdos popping up. Idk if it has anything to do with her being 17, but she (sometimes) entertains them. I don't trust guys, their intentions are rarely pure.

What can you do?

You were talking about young girls being groomed by powerful men, you can't just go up to them and confront them! I don't want to say it but I think to an extent, police are helpless too, it's either cooperate or get killed. But like doesn't that defeat the purpose, you're suppose to protect you citizens and fight crime 🤔.

Tbf Epstein got unlucky, there's so many like him that get away with it in this world.
She can’t really avoid it. I noticed when I was younger I didn’t get a lot of guys talking to me but now I’m older I do. I think it really depends but I know Brooke Carey got really insta famous and she’s pretty much being groomed by her creepy 30 year old boyfriend and she’s 17. I think she’s a good example to show your sister and just explain to her that not all guys have good intentions and it’s a very messed up world. It can also cause serious body dysmorphia and self esteem issues!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She can’t really avoid it. I noticed when I was younger I didn’t get a lot of guys talking to me but now I’m older I do. I think it really depends but I know Brooke Carey got really insta famous and she’s pretty much being groomed by her creepy 30 year old boyfriend and she’s 17. I think she’s a good example to show your sister and just explain to her that not all guys have good intentions and it’s a very messed up world. It can also cause serious body dysmorphia and self esteem issues!
Oh it already has, she's obsessed with her image. She's so pretty (than I'll ever be 🤣) and needs strangers to validate her.

I've been through this with her before, many times actually, but she claims to know better and I trust her and her instincts, but like I said before I don't trust the male species 🙃 and you can never be too careful

Thank you everyone, i wasn't expecting good advice!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh it already has, she's obsessed with her image. She's so pretty (than I'll ever be 🤣) and needs strangers to validate her.

I've been through this with her before, many times actually, but she claims to know better and I trust her and her instincts, but like I said before I don't trust the male species 🙃 and you can never be too careful

Thank you everyone, i wasn't expecting good advice!
I looked up Brooke Carey, I don’t see the appeal, very fake looking and not pretty at all in my opinion!!

Reactions: 1
I don't know much about this but I'd say they have to import women, possibly because they find that look desirable but also because they respect women from their own culture or know that they absolutely wouldn't do what is being requested.
That's an interesting perspective re the drinking. I do see that sometimes in my own culture too, teens push against boundaries no matter where they're from and attitudes are continually changing through the generations which isn't a bad thing. I'm from Ireland, quite rural and the church had a huge grip on society, even during my parents lifetime, thankfully not so much anymore.
I've live in The Emirates for 12 years and your absolutely correct..The men marry to have children, often marry cousins to keep the family bloodline, they treat the women they marry with respect..now however, for the dirty sex, The A**l or BJs, or any other acts they have mistresses or pay forgein ladies, it's well known that the Russian mafia keep the rooms in the Burj aI Arab busy with supermodel looking prozzies..these girls are for using to fulfil the sometimes sadistic sexual needs.of men who NEVER get to see women without black robes and face coverings..then you have the Geordie shore lot in thongs shaking their BBLs on Jumeirah beach and they think all western women are the same.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think I said already I ended up there as a layover to the Maldives - didn’t she post something today that looked like she’s gone there?
Yes, this is true, Saudis drive.over the bridge.to Bahrain for weekend fun.
I highly recommend the book "princess" by Jean Sasson it's a total eye.opener.as to what.goes on inside the palace walls in these.countries.

Reactions: 20
I highly recommend the book "princess" by Jean Sasson it's a total eye.opener.as to what.goes on inside the palace walls in these.countries.
Great book

Reactions: 7
Can anyone remember the drunken rant by CK on Instagram when she first said he looked like a potato? She also said that it was HIM poncing off her, It was HER money and he had nothing..it was quickly deleted the next day.I reckon he is her minder, look at his faded joggy bottoms on that pic, and also you hardly see him in the designer shops when she's buying bags etc..btw Dubai has an area.called.karama that sells knock off.bags and luggage and the copies are.that good even Sharon Osbourne admitted to buying them.😂
I also 'reckon that Katie Salmon flies in when somebody books a menage et trois.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is this book true? I read this years ago and i loved it but then read it was all fiction?

Reactions: 1
I read them all, the first one was definitely the best though. I think it was based upon a true story, so a lot of the details were changed and couldn’t be verified as being true (understandably) but I don’t need telling twice what she spoke of actually happens, and more.

Reactions: 2
I read them all, the first one was definitely the best though. I think it was based upon a true story, so a lot of the details were changed and couldn’t be verified as being true (understandably) but I don’t need telling twice what she spoke of actually happens, and more.
I remember when I first read them I was horrified at how the Saudis treat women.

It’s eye opening for sure but I do know Saudi women who are very happy and never experienced anything like that from either their family or husbands. Maybe they are the lucky ones but I guess looking at it like that is sad in itself.

Reactions: 6
There was another good book called Desperate in Dubai and when it came out it was a bit of a scandal as it painted locals in a bad light- one of the storylines in it was a man who was religious in public but shags hooker types but he tries to honour kill his sister for dating someone before marriage. Supposed to be a work of fiction but who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
definitely going to read this.

Reactions: 4
Did you read the rest of this series? I actually really enjoyed all the Princess books.
Yes I loved them..I actually read them whilst living in The UAE..
Which I must say I had the privilege of visiting many rich locals homes private tutoring their children and they were the loveliest, kindest people you could wish to meet.
We would hear all sorts of rumours regarding the raping of Filipino housemaids, or beating them for sadistic fun, (infact the Phillipines embassy had a shelter for battered or runaway housemaids), but this didn't mean they were "local".
Arab/Muslim can cover Eygptian, lebenese, Syrian etc..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes I loved them..I actually read them whilst living in The UAE..
Which I must say I had the privilege of visiting many rich locals homes private tutoring their children and they were the loveliest, kindest people you could wish to meet.
We would hear all sorts of rumours regarding the raping of Filipino housemaids, or beating them for sadistic fun, (infact the Phillipines embassy had a shelter for battered or runaway housemaids), but this didn't mean they were "local".
Arab/Muslim can cover Eygptian, lebenese, Syrian etc..
I am sure that most homes are lovely - its probably also worth noting that i think these books were written probably in the late 80's/ 90's too so i am sure that attitudes have changed somewhat since then ( i hope at least). i feel like reading the books again now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.