Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think it’s still potatoe in the pic. The shape of the legs are the same. Maybe she just told him to lose a bit of weight so she can post a bit more of him lol And maybe edited him to somehow make him appear taller ?🧐 idek if that’s even a thing

Reactions: 12
I definitely think it’s still potatoe in the pic. The shape of the legs are the same. Maybe she just told him to lose a bit of weight so she can post a bit more of him lol And maybe edited him to somehow make him appear taller ?🧐 idek if that’s even a thing
well legs look the same
height and arm pose plus 4 years together
all adds up to potato

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think it’s potato as well - the legs do look the same. Only difference for me is the torso but then he could have lost some belly fat. Can’t change the shape of someone’s legs though.

Reactions: 6
Wellness juices? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. Orange juice to the rest of us Chloe
View attachment 368158
why is she pretending that she has made it in life when she is living off potato
am not a hater but some people actually do work hard and deserve to show off
she was doing the same with john grey
pretentd the mansion was here expensive trips
anyway guess its someone who is trying to live the insta life
which we all know is fake

Reactions: 8
i undertsand its a thing to be shat on in dubai but never seen one picture of any model leaked
seems like a rumour
Whose gonna leak the stuff though ? Certainly not the girl because she has to sign an NDA also the shame and the Sheik certainly isn’t as to partake in this kind of stuff is Haram which is punishable. Trust me hun you would be surprised what goes on in the upper echelons of most societies. When I was younger and at Uni I was a hostess at Annabels and the things I witnessed is enough to make me believe these stories.

Reactions: 28
Whose gonna leak the stuff though ? Certainly not the girl because she has to sign an NDA also the shame and the Sheik certainly isn’t as to partake in this kind of stuff is Haram which is punishable. Trust me hun you would be surprised what goes on in the upper echelons of most societies. When I was younger and at Uni I was a hostess at Annabels and the things I witnessed is enough to make me believe these stories.
please give us some tea on this!! 🥺😩

Reactions: 17
please give us some tea on this!! 🥺😩
Haha I couldn’t possibly I still know a lot of the people I used to party with in the 90’s , there was a part of Annabels called the dungeon where the after hours parties used to carry on. M*** B***** the then owner once had his rich old friends bidding to spend the night with a girl who at 14 wasn’t even allowed in clubs. The girls would be runaways and girls from local children’s homes who were basically given the love and attention they so obviously were missing while also being exploited by these abhorrent rich old men. Anyway the whole London private members clubs in the 90’s were so seedy Raffles was another, I didn’t work there but did used to frequent it at times until I saw my friends father with a total car crash of a girl who ended up marrying a 40 year old man in Vegas when she was 15. Crazy times !!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What’s her Instagram ?

She was in a Barcroft tv video as well !
this is what i was saying she was pretending she was living the high life got tv crew to follow her around was driving a lambo all belong to john grey
now same again this time with potato
but now she so ashamed of him she blocks out his face
but we already seen him plenty of times so this is just abit silly
i think if her followers on insta saw who she was really dating they would then realize how she is living this lifestyle
i would really rate her if she did things on her own but she doesnt
always a man she is leaching off
i even have doubts about the house because she had walked around a construction site before and said she was doing up flats for rent
which i think is potatos business but she just wants to make it look like it was her
Tag the sponsor
potato

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha I couldn’t possibly I still know a lot of the people I used to party with in the 90’s , there was a part of Annabels called the dungeon where the after hours parties used to carry on. M*** B***** the then owner once had his rich old friends bidding to spend the night with a girl who at 14 wasn’t even allowed in clubs. The girls would be runaways and girls from local children’s homes who were basically given the love and attention they so obviously were missing while also being exploited by these abhorrent rich old men. Anyway the whole London private members clubs in the 90’s were so seedy Raffles was another, I didn’t work there but did used to frequent it at times until I saw my friends father with a total car crash of a girl who ended up marrying a 40 year old man in Vegas when she was 15. Crazy times !!!
I’ve seen a video on YouTube of an ex prostitute saying similar stuff to this re what went on with minors amongst the elite and the police being in on it. Shockingly sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think she uses that FaceApp on her face where it just automatically changes your entire face
This makes so much sense to me now! I looked at her account out of interest and I didn’t recognise her from when she was on Celeb BB and I was staggered she had changed SO much but a face tune app would make sense!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.