Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes not married to potato shes still married to the khan one who murdered someone thats where khan name come from shes from wakefiled full english tries her best to look like shes not white english but she is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
shes not married to potato shes still married to the khan one who murdered someone thats where khan name come from shes from wakefiled full english tries her best to look like shes not white english but she is
OMG WHAT? I tried googling him I can't find him, how did she meet him?? Is he from Dubai ? I presume he is prison now ?

Reactions: 3
The private jet lifestyle isn't her trying to keep up, its all part of the deal and built into her price. She grams it of course but they all do. I read that girls can go missing never to be found again so I assume potato hangs around to make sure she's returned.
I found a couple of other threads here @Its_Me but they got closed, this stuff runs deep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
OMG WHAT? I tried googling him I can't find him, how did she meet him?? Is he from Dubai ? I presume he is prison now ?
[/QUOT
bradford he done a hit and run some poor man over on a bike he drove off chloe has pictures of herself in the car he got a few years in prison look up ch
look up chloe khan boyfriend murder and your find it he done a hit and run killed a man hes from bradford

Reactions: 3
Those old threads were a wild ride 😂 there was also someone that seemed to have a rabid vendetta against her and kept creating insta accounts exposing all her lies etc though those got taken down as quickly as they went up 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You old timers will have heard this before but I will never look at instagrammers who frequent Dubai in the same way again. I'm thinking of one in particular who was there before Christmas with her little one.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
You old timers will have heard this before but I will never look at instagrammers who frequent Dubai in the same way again. I'm thinking of one in particular who was there before Christmas with her little one.
Jemma Lucy?

Reactions: 7
Ah I feel bad now, think my rabbit hole excursions made me suspect everyone.
Think a lot of people now just think everyone who goes to Dubai is on the game. And I wouldn’t put it past Ferne but this trip in particular I’m not sure...

Reactions: 9
I’m contemplating what’s worse getting poked by porky pimblett OR being shat on For 5k and a some loubs??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Think a lot of people now just think everyone who goes to Dubai is on the game. And I wouldn’t put it past Ferne but this trip in particular I’m not sure...

This guy is just one of them who picks these girls out for his friends let’s them see the animals at his home builds a relationship up that way, there are so many of these girls on instragram willing to do anything for a certain lifestyle

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The thing is that I don’t even think most of them are smart enough to be doing this to build a future and investing any of their money. They’re all mostly uneducated and desperate to be instafamous so all their money goes on surgery, designer bags, drugs and partying. I mean there’s nout wrong with having a good time while youre young but the way they glamourise it without young girls who don’t even realise how they are achieving it is worrying.

Reactions: 23
The thing is that I don’t even think most of them are smart enough to be doing this to build a future and investing any of their money. They’re all mostly uneducated and desperate to be instafamous so all their money goes on surgery, designer bags, drugs and partying. I mean there’s nout wrong with having a good time while youre young but the way they glamourise it without young girls who don’t even realise how they are achieving it is worrying.
And that's without taking into consideration the psychological issues they may face as a result of what they're doing. Honest to God I'm surprised I didn't wake up grey this morning after reading what I did last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s mental isn’t it, Dubai along with other emirate states are so strict with their laws, yet this stuff goes on! I’ve only been once about 10 years ago, and my husband and I were terrified of even holding hands in public in case we were thrown in jail 😂 But it’s ok to tit on some British dolly bird 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m contemplating what’s worse getting poked by porky pimblett OR being shat on For 5k and a some loubs??
i undertsand its a thing to be shat on in dubai but never seen one picture of any model leaked
seems like a rumour

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.