Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article has made my day 😂 Says a lot when Chloe Khan actually looks one of the more decent ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole event looks so tacky and low rent. The state of ashligne (sp?) with her bum hanging out 😬 (there’s an article in the DM)
Does Aisleyne have her own thread? I kind of go between liking her and finding her cringe. She clearly believes her own hype and likes to act ghetto. I think she begs it alot with other ‘celebs’ to see who she can get following her and acting like she’s besties with online. Her IG Stories today in a cab with this weird extreme plastic surgery girl who looks deformed on the way to these reality awards. Then with the likes of Chloe Khan? God you couldn’t scrape the barrel more with this lot! She’s zooming in on bloody Kris Boyson and taking selfie’s with Bianca Gascogne. Other days she tries to act pally with the hot mess that is Katie Price, sure her stories went down well with the old trollop KP.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those DM pictures show how imperfect her nose is and also how her waist is not as tiny as she portrays elsewhere on IG.

Chloe and Rodrigo look like they’ve been embalmed at that awards ceremony lol

• Haha
her nose looks like its been made with play dooh stuff its a different colour to the rest of her face im really thinking it might be a stick on nose like jacko had
Must make her feel like shite when she looks at photos of herself and has to filter and photoshop them to hell before she can post it because she’s lied to everyone for years.

Reactions: 9
her nose looks like its been made with play dooh stuff its a different colour to the rest of her face im really thinking it might be a stick on nose like jacko had
Yes I’m pretty sure she uses a piece of tape on her nose.

Reactions: 2
Does Aisleyne have her own thread? I kind of go between liking her and finding her cringe. She clearly believes her own hype and likes to act ghetto. I think she begs it alot with other ‘celebs’ to see who she can get following her and acting like she’s besties with online. Her IG Stories today in a cab with this weird extreme plastic surgery girl who looks deformed on the way to these reality awards. Then with the likes of Chloe Khan? God you couldn’t scrape the barrel more with this lot! She’s zooming in on bloody Kris Boyson and taking selfie’s with Bianca Gascogne. Other days she tries to act pally with the hot mess that is Katie Price, sure her stories went down well with the old trollop KP.
She does have a thread here:

think she is living with potato until her house is fixed up
or she stays at his in liverpool
she is taking her time with this place

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.