Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You only have to watch Botched to see how getting huge implants is setting yourself up for a disaster, and overly done lips. Not to mention the snoring that comes with a tiny overdone nose you can’t breathe out of properly.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why anyone would lie about their age just for the sakes of 1 year??? Nothing amazes me anymore😂

You’re absolutely right she is 30, she would’ve had to give all legal documents when she signed up for Big Brother and they’ve got her official birthday on their website..she really lies about everything doesn’t she😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I know a lad who was 28 for about 7 years. I dated him for a time. My friends and I were SHOCKED. When we found out his actual age! Only mid thirties but he didn't want to BE in his thirties ... Clinging on to his youth he was! Tbf it I'd work and we all thought he was 28

(Sounds proper creepy when I write it out actually but inner him when he was on the tail end of pretending so it's not like we thought he was 28 for 7 years 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It kind of makes sense that she lies about her age now I think about it. Not sure if any of you remember that Cemone Andrea girl who used to do a tiny bit of cam work for Chloe’s old “cam girl business”? She also lied about her age and said she’s younger than she actually is (that Stacey Carla girl exposed it all when there was a massive drama, it was entertaining😂). But yeah maybe Chloe told them all to “say you’re younger” to appeal to more men..

Reactions: 5
Says 2021 on the trophy 🤔 could be for the show that’s on in a different country maybe? Where is she currently?
say best business show the apprentice 2021
cant be the uk version that hasnt aired yet hasnt been on since 2019

Reactions: 2
The whole event looks so tacky and low rent. The state of ashligne (sp?) with her bum hanging out 😬 (there’s an article in the DM)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.