Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes back on facebook posting pics everyday im gonna look through the comments people use to rip her on facebook and call her out

Reactions: 2
Wow, does she see her???
from what it seems not very often she was taken away by social services years ago due to chloes lifestyle sex work drug taking being arrested chloe didnt change her life to keep her daughter she always says she doesnt post pics of family on social media she would if it made her a few quid but theres a court rule shes not allowed to post pics of her daughter chloe lies about everything

Reactions: 11
the night of that awards ceremony, on Jessica alves ig, Jessica was posting so soooo many story of them both & the filter Jessica kept using wasn’t a good one where it sticks on them no matter how quickly they move, so it kept slipping off both of them

the slipping of alves was horrid it was so bad I felt bad and deleted those , it was BAD. I actually felt bad to post those. Even the MUA was seemingly sad and embarrassed, not of alves but of what alves has become and saying oh way great work you do (all while the MUA knowing that no amount of good makeup can help) what that face has become, the nose is so scary it’s like a skeleton. I’d rather have the Shnoz they both were born with than what it has become. These little lopsided things, ah it’s so sad. I believe Victoria Heald is Italian(father side). I truly believe that. There were these photos that she will hide, they were when she had her original nose, in some red lingerie and she looked EXACTLY like a mobs wife(the show). Exactly like them. I believe she’s Caucasian & Italian

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
the night of that awards ceremony, on Jessica alves ig, Jessica was posting so soooo many story of them both & the filter Jessica kept using wasn’t a good one where it sticks on them no matter how quickly they move, so it kept slipping off both of them

the slipping of alves was horrid it was so bad I felt bad and deleted those , it was BAD. I actually felt bad to post those. Even the MUA was seemingly sad and embarrassed, not of alves but of what alves has become and saying oh way great work you do (all while the MUA knowing that no amount of good makeup can help) what that face has become, the nose is so scary it’s like a skeleton. I’d rather have the Shnoz they both were born with than what it has become. These little lopsided things, ah it’s so sad. I believe Victoria Heald is Italian(father side). I truly believe that. There were these photos that she will hide, they were when she had her original nose, in some red lingerie and she looked EXACTLY like a mobs wife(the show). Exactly like them. I believe she’s Caucasian & Italian
Im guessing Chloe and Jessica have the same nose surgeon?
1627245520975.png

How are these so called doctors getting away with doing this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone checked out her blog posts from today's stories?! Hilarious!! The one about the reality awards is basically giving a response to everything written on here about it. And the one about Mykonos recommendations - "it surpassed my expectations by acres". Acres. Someone's been consulting the thesaurus!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok so the girl Mary on Love Island reminds me of a modern day Chloe! I think it’s the accent and the fact that they’re both from Wakefield lol

Reactions: 2
Goo
Im guessing Chloe and Jessica have the same nose surgeon?
View attachment 679601
How are these so called doctors getting away with doing this?
Good God that is what the slipping of the filter exposed. I’ll keep & post the photos I grab next time. And yes lol I think they actually may have the same surgeon. I’m all for doing whatever it is that makes you feel good about yourself & but this is so far past that. Both of them. One doesn’t know what gender it wants to be & the other one wants desperately to become and skin walk a race that is so so far from what she really is. Alves is seeming so happy people say. I don’t like how we girls are being cheapened. Just a hop skip & a beat and any man can become “woman”. I can’t believe these doctors that continue to demolish their skulls , obliterating their faces down to skin & bone. It is truly frightening. Imagine them in the dark in a room like the ring! Not kidding ! And that’s sad! And terrifying! Desperately running after youth but they don’t understand hacking off 95% of their face is AGING them so badly, but they hide behind a filter so even they are so deluded, real life obviously cannot come into play. Plus remember at this point all the pills their on, and refills, I know there’s also addictions at play and they will pay the price

Alves just a few days ago had some little post about how alves just can’t wait to get the vagina surgery to have children?! Children?!??? Alves you make the sperm. This delusional alves really said that. If they have made this obtainable, wouldn’t this be just go against science & putting an innocent human at major risks? Alves cannot produce milk. Doesn’t have the proper insides to coddle and cozy the baby in the womb? And pushing a baby out of the inverted open wound?? Let’s be open about this, isn’t it the penis is literally inverted & they have to keep stuff in it to keep the gaping wound open & keep it from healing itself & closing?? Yes someone they wants a baby should be gifted that baby & beable to love baby & all that gorgeous stunning parental instincts. I’m just saying In the scientific part , truly, that baby would be like a test? Like, this baby may come out so discombobulated because we’re forcing a born male to grow /produce a child from a fake or non existent womb?? I am being a dumb dumb right now so please excuse me, but I just don’t think it’s right. It’s twisting & manipulating our human species, right? This is deep stuff that I’m not mentally prepared for and it’s truly hard to understand & accept, it is going against my actual heart

Alves just a few days ago had some little post about how alves just can’t wait to get the vagina surgery to have children?! Children?!??? Alves you make the sperm. This delusional alves really said that. If they have made this obtainable, wouldn’t this be just go against science & putting an innocent human at major risks? Alves cannot produce milk. Doesn’t have the proper insides to coddle and cozy the baby in the womb? And pushing a baby out of the inverted open wound?? Let’s be open about this, isn’t it the penis is literally inverted & they have to keep stuff in it to keep the gaping wound open & keep it from healing itself & closing?? Yes someone they wants a baby should be gifted that baby & beable to love baby & all that gorgeous stunning parental instincts. I’m just saying In the scientific part , truly, that baby would be like a test? Like, this baby may come out so discombobulated because we’re forcing a born male to grow /produce a child from a fake or non existent womb?? I am being a dumb dumb right now so please excuse me, but I just don’t think it’s right. It’s twisting & manipulating our human species, right? This is deep stuff that I’m not mentally prepared for and it’s truly hard to understand & accept, it is going against my actual heart

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Noooo wtf is she doing😂😂😂😂 Shes so stiff every time she moves/dances it’s so awkward to watch!!😂😂😂😂

Not sure why the video won’t open😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It appears chloe has a separate living accommodation upstairs which lead to the small roof area on top of her property. I’d say this is where she entertains punters. Big house like that not even renovated yet but always in this small area at the top. 3 champagne glasses on a tray, looks very receptiony to me ( not a word, I know )

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.