Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, didn’t know if she is actually classed as a celeb lol.

But what does everyone think of her?

Reactions: 2
I'd put her as an influencer. With each month the geordie shore girls look more and more alike

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That picture she’s posted today advertising those car air fresheners was taken by Sam. You can see him in the reflection of the car window :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I look at her and there’s no doubt she’s gorgeous and has an amazing body (although a little weird)... but it’s just not real!... I have never seen anyone look that way naturally!
I worry for girls growing up watching her worrying that their body will NEVER look like that!

Reactions: 11
Her real surname is Chloe novermber
Actually it’s chloe Etherington, that was just a stage name when she first started Geordie shore.

I think she’s really botched. It’s a shame she has taken it so far. Even her mum looks completely different to a few years ago. It’s shocking really.

Reactions: 18
Actually it’s chloe Etherington, that was just a stage name when she first started Geordie shore.

I think she’s really botched. It’s a shame she has taken it so far. Even her mum looks completely different to a few years ago. It’s shocking really.
It’s really sad too. She’s so young and has changed herself so drastically. She struggles with her body image big time.

Reactions: 5
1567475864363.png
1567475873780.png

It's so crazy and sad that this is the same person.
I feel all of the Geordie Shore girls go through a drastic plastic surgery transformation.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wow..never realised quite how drastic her transformation has been.

Reactions: 2
Just feel incredibly sorry for her that she has that low self esteem that she has to do that to her face and body... she actually was quite pretty before all the work.

I think she looks an utter mess now

Reactions: 14
Her before pic ❤ Such a natural beauty. All this surgery fucks thems up and adds 15 years. Such a shame 😔

Reactions: 8
she needs serious help. She's going to look back and regret this so much, only a bit younger than myself and looks ten years older!! SO GLAD I never fell into all that pressure and fucked with my face, most of my friends did and their lips are all huge and gross looking.

Reactions: 12
I watched her on a makeover show once, ant remember which but they sort of do a natural “makeunder”

She was saying on there she had body image issues from trolling etc

The lass is headfucked now and going so far, but I do think she’s still pretty WITHOUT the make up piled on and WITHOUT the daft posing. Even if she is fake looking she isn’t ugly.

Reactions: 7
She always used to cry in Geordie shore about not being pretty even though she was. She’s obviously had issues with her appearance all her life but I think she’s happy now with the way she looks. Unfortunately I don’t think anybody else thinks she looks good.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.