Chloe Ferry #5 Wish she'd wear a suitable bra but least she's reaching for higher fings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so I dont post on any other thread apart from the Stephen Bear thread. I honestly don't particularly agree with this forum/website apart from to slander tit twats like Bear but I've happened to stumble on this thread by accident and Jesus Christ, I feel soooo bad for saying this but WTF DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?! I'm honestly HORRIFIED by her face, body, speech and basically everything about her. I don't remember seeing her of Geordie Shore unless she doesn't look anything like she did? I'm honestly flabbergasted at the horrific face!

Shame on the UK for allowing anyone and their mum to be able to inject fillers! Those fillers certainly weren't injected by a doctor, even the shadiest of doctors. And shame on the surgeon who did that horrific nose! I'm not even going to bother talking about the bbl, because I might be sick.

Reactions: 16
Ok, so I dont post on any other thread apart from the Stephen Bear thread. I honestly don't particularly agree with this forum/website apart from to slander tit twats like Bear but I've happened to stumble on this thread by accident and Jesus Christ, I feel soooo bad for saying this but WTF DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?! I'm honestly HORRIFIED by her face, body, speech and basically everything about her. I don't remember seeing her of Geordie Shore unless she doesn't look anything like she did? I'm honestly flabbergasted at the horrific face!

Shame on the UK for allowing anyone and their mum to be able to inject fillers! Those fillers certainly weren't injected by a doctor, even the shadiest of doctors. And shame on the surgeon who did that horrific nose! I'm not even going to bother talking about the bbl, because I might be sick.
I think all surgeries done abroad

Wow, do I spy steroid loving melt Jeremiah from Floribama Shore in the line up.... I mean that show was terrible on its own, never mind as a mash up featuring Chloe and Bethan 😂

Reactions: 3
Random post but I just caught an episode of Geordie shore... how thick can Chloe be? Marty literally sees her as a competition. He only cares whether she likes him”more than Lou”

Couldn’t care less about her really. Just wants her to choose him.
I feel so sorry for Louis

Reactions: 7
Random post but I just caught an episode of Geordie shore... how thick can Chloe be? Marty literally sees her as a competition. He only cares whether she likes him”more than Lou”

Couldn’t care less about her really. Just wants her to choose him.
I feel so sorry for Louis
It's so scripted ain't it? I am surprised they allowed him back really.

Reactions: 1
What’s her latest story about with a blue heart, angel emoji and broken heart? And picture likes she been crying? Look pretty ominous and feel bad for any sad news but this attention seeking behaviour that the Instagram lot do is so annoying!!

Reactions: 5
What’s her latest story about with a blue heart, angel emoji and broken heart? And picture likes she been crying? Look pretty ominous and feel bad for any sad news but this attention seeking behaviour that the Instagram lot do is so annoying!!
Apparently McDonald’s don’t deserve chicken nuggets for midday?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Annoyingly, I wondered this too! DIdn't last long though, normal service of advertising her stuff has resumed.

Reactions: 4
Annoyingly, I wondered this too! DIdn't last long though, normal service of advertising her stuff has resumed.
But then again as away on supposedly filming she can pre record and set timer posts as she is so known for her ads or lack of #ad
Bethan is doing the same, and the damaged old phone is now a month old! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.