Chloe Ferry #5 Wish she'd wear a suitable bra but least she's reaching for higher fings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Chloe Ferry
Completely unrecognisable from pre Geordie Shore. The Lips as big as her hips and the eye fuckery 1🙄
New house and Salons for her now, award winning too but still puts on begging pleas on Instagram 🤬😡
Aww my first title I made it

Reactions: 1
For all the stuff I say about Chloe have to say I really like her short hair with no extensions
It’s still extensions, you can tell on her videos of her exercising and you can see the individual strands as if they need brushed
I dread to see what her actual hair looks like

Reactions: 2
She wants to get rid of half her garden to fit more cars on! So devalue they house then!
It already looks like an office block. Might as well add a car park.... 😁

Do we know where Chloe is at the moment? Looks like hotel quarantine to me. She's spending all her time on a balcony eating meals out of polystyrene trays

Reactions: 13

Do we know where Chloe is at the moment? Looks like hotel quarantine to me. She's spending all her time on a balcony eating meals out of polystyrene trays
Yeah dunno where yet I am thinking European place it don't look like Dubai. But neither her or Bethan have said anything

I thought the same, she doesnt seem to have left her room, if its some where in the eu she can't have had her vaccinations or she wouldn't have had to quarantine.

Will pump her body full of filler and have dodgy ops abroad but won’t have the vaccine!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Will pump her body full of filler and have dodgy ops abroad but won’t have the vaccine!
Can’t blame her not getting it when it’s now like vaxxed and People have had 3 jabs and everyone needs to act the same as the unvaxxed 😂🙈

Reactions: 6
I thought the same, she doesnt seem to have left her room, if its some where in the eu she can't have had her vaccinations or she wouldn't have had to quarantine.
It must be a tv show like gs or celebs go dating where they are living with others they need to quarantine for 14 days regardless of vax status

Reactions: 2
Jesus she looks like a Bo Selecta character now. How can she keep doing this to herself she looks dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t blame her not getting it when it’s now like vaxxed and People have had 3 jabs and everyone needs to act the same as the unvaxxed 😂🙈
That doesn’t make any sense at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ Vaccines protect against getting seriously ill

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gotta be the canaries!
I’m in the canaries and have met some of her friends here so I wouldn’t be surprised if she is here.
Apparently she is a completely different person irl to Insta and is very family/friends orientated. And is also raking in money like no tomorrow...probs because she’d sell her mum if the price was right

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m in the canaries and have met some of her friends here so I wouldn’t be surprised if she is here.
Apparently she is a completely different person irl to Insta and is very family/friends orientated. And is also raking in money like no tomorrow...probs because she’d sell her mum if the price was right
I do see how much she loves her family and her Mum but take the piss out her a lot. Nit sure about selling her though who would run her empire sorry shop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.