Chloe Ferry #5 Wish she'd wear a suitable bra but least she's reaching for higher fings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Chloe Ferry
Completely unrecognisable from pre Geordie Shore. The Lips as big as her hips and the eye fuckery 1🙄
New house and Salons for her now, award winning too but still puts on begging pleas on Instagram 🤬😡

Reactions: 10
How long until she’s on the beg to have someone sort the garden and replace the broken bits?? Instead of making her garage an ‘Instagram gym’ maybe should have left some space for winter storage like a normal person

Reactions: 9
I've noticed that every single day she posts stories from bed claiming she's just woken up, she's wearing a full face of makeup. not just filter makeup, not just lash extensions - but contour, eye shadow, lipstick and/or gloss. is she sleeping with it on?! I'm so confused

Reactions: 7
Same here. It's much more young, fresh and up to date.

Place your bets on how long until the extensions return...
😂 80% of that rat tail hair is still extensions. She’s basically got a mullet cause her hairs snapped and she’s got barely any real hair left. They just chopped the extensions

Reactions: 4
I've noticed that every single day she posts stories from bed claiming she's just woken up, she's wearing a full face of makeup. not just filter makeup, not just lash extensions - but contour, eye shadow, lipstick and/or gloss. is she sleeping with it on?! I'm so confused
Yep lashes are always on. Make up not sure but she does use filters a lot, like every post.

For all the stuff I say about Chloe have to say I really like her short hair with no extensions
I prefer her with short hair suits her more but she still is constantly flicking her hair over her head like she does with the extensions, they just look tacky, but up to her.

Yep lashes are always on. Make up not sure but she does use filters a lot, like every post.

I prefer her with short hair suits her more but she still is constantly flicking her hair over her head like she does with the extensions, they just look tacky, but up to her.
I’m not against extensions but hers just weren’t fitted well at all and I think she struggles with doing them herself which is why you can always see the line where her hair ends. She does suit the short hair though

Reactions: 2
She wants to get rid of half her garden to fit more cars on! So devalue they house then!

Reactions: 6
I’m not against extensions but hers just weren’t fitted well at all and I think she struggles with doing them herself which is why you can always see the line where her hair ends. She does suit the short hair though
It's a shame cause badly fitted extensions can do so much damage to your hair, and she's talked about her hair loss from the extensions which will make anyone feel self conscious about it so people get stuck in this cycle of "I've got hair loss I want to cover up with extensions but extensions are causing the hair loss"

Reactions: 4
It's a shame cause badly fitted extensions can do so much damage to your hair, and she's talked about her hair loss from the extensions which will make anyone feel self conscious about it so people get stuck in this cycle of "I've got hair loss I want to cover up with extensions but extensions are causing the hair loss"
Just seen on Bethans stories she use Olapex for her hair as it snaps as she is blonde. So.nothing about the hair loss or issues with extensions? So maybe Chloe is the same. Do whatbthe Ks do wear wigs!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.