Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyy

VIP Member
It has and was filmed in Gran Canaria

Neither has Bethan. One which surprised me most was James though
Didn’t James sleep with holly a lot and then ended up bad mouthing her basically acting like he was better than her and he only goes for ‘worldies’ and then he would just take BJs off holly. He was horrid

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Yeah he was horrible to her, only going for 'worldies' hasn't worked for him has it? he's still single on a show with people 10/15 years younger still acting like a teenager! I like Holly too and glad she found her happy ever after all she ever wanted was to fit in and she got treated awful

• Heart
Reactions: 21

giovanna101

Chatty Member
Wait a minute. Check out Abi Holborns story today. She’s wearing a tacky orange cover up and saying it’s from FestiGirl, her “brand” wasn’t that the same one Chloe was advertising as “ferrybody” yesterday???

Wait a minute. Check out Abi Holborns story today. She’s wearing a tacky orange cover up and saying it’s from FestiGirl, her “brand” wasn’t that the same one Chloe was advertising as “ferrybody” yesterday???
Oh my god this is hilarious. They’re both on the same holiday flogging the same Chinese tat from Ali express and trying to pass it off as their own “collection”. Pair of clowns.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Ups27

VIP Member
Will pump her body full of filler and have dodgy ops abroad but won’t have the vaccine!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ivegotcontrol

I really dislike Nathan, didn’t mind him at the start but oh man, take about z grade celebrity going to your head. He was so f-ing boring on the latest ex on the beach

misscl4

VIP Member
Can’t blame her not getting it when it’s now like vaxxed and People have had 3 jabs and everyone needs to act the same as the unvaxxed 😂🙈
That doesn’t make any sense at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ Vaccines protect against getting seriously ill

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I had noticed the bikini was upside down 😂 is this actually a thing?!
I genuinely think she’s that stupid she doesn’t understand the concept of how to wear clothes or underwear. Tits always hanging out the bottom of the cup, suspender belt up by her tits, pants pulled so far up her arse she can taste them.. Christ on a bike you get thrush looking at het

• Haha
Reactions: 18

giovanna101

Chatty Member
I’ve come to the conclusion that Chloes mum is developmentally challenged. She’s not right is she. She can barely string a sentence together and is amused by really childish things. Who behaves like that at her age???
Chloe has probably inherited it from her. She’s challenged in every way too. Watching her stories I’m just like 🥴 they’re all rough as fuck and really thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Conifer

Why has she put this picture up and made it all about her
this is such a bizarre photo and totally creepy. It’s up there with Jessica Wright and a ghostly Nanny Pat kissing her baby bump. These people are so warped!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Wayne lineker is embarrassing! I don't think it's fair he gets called a pedalo as let's face it they are all old enough but he needs to grown up and as if she tagged him in her bikini pictures lol! No wonder his brother had nothing to do with him!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Elmoo

VIP Member
She doesn’t have bad luck. She’s stupid 🤦🏽‍♀️ That’s not luck that’s your mistake

• Haha

Apprehensivebell

Chatty Member
Ok, so I dont post on any other thread apart from the Stephen Bear thread. I honestly don't particularly agree with this forum/website apart from to slander shit twats like Bear but I've happened to stumble on this thread by accident and Jesus Christ, I feel soooo bad for saying this but WTF DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?! I'm honestly HORRIFIED by her face, body, speech and basically everything about her. I don't remember seeing her of Geordie Shore unless she doesn't look anything like she did? I'm honestly flabbergasted at the horrific face!

Shame on the UK for allowing anyone and their mum to be able to inject fillers! Those fillers certainly weren't injected by a doctor, even the shadiest of doctors. And shame on the surgeon who did that horrific nose! I'm not even going to bother talking about the bbl, because I might be sick.