Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes chloe steaming through on her private yatch before heading back to the burj.... oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mate being on the sniff only diet seems to be helping bless her
Exactly what I thought 😂 She really has sized down hasn’t she!

Sophie coming on and saying she’s had some bad news. Bet she’s regretting going there now, if she needs to get home she needs a negative covid test and to quarantine.....
Sophies better then all them, I’ve still unfollowed Sophie because i completely don’t agree with her going Dubai but out of all of them I think Sophie might actually realise what she’s doing and have some sense and do the right thing. But we will see

They’re having nights out with well known porta potty’s too!
Omg! We should catfish her and offer 1000’s see what reply we get 😂😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The photoshop! Her head is actually fuzzy from it
Has anyone actually saw her in real life? I would be interested to know what she actually looks like in person. I would imagine rough as toast.

Reactions: 18
Looking forward to watching her on celebs go dating the mansion with no filter and photoshop to hide behind. Always the case with these girls.

Reactions: 20
Soooo late to the party but please can someone explain what portapottie is?!
Had to unfollow the three of them as I think they are taking the piss being in Dubai. The way they are posting is sooooo insensitive - the only way to explain them doing it is that they are thick!

Reactions: 11
Had to unfollow the three of them as I think they are taking the piss being in Dubai. The way they are posting is sooooo insensitive - the only way to explain them doing it is that they are thick!
Have a Google.....basically getting paid by rich Arabs to let them 💩 on her (amongst other things)

• Sick
Everyone should tag boris in all the Dubai photos. It’s good to see more people getting sick of them now. I was reading through chloes last insta pic. She was literally crying a few years back about being bullied about her looks etc. And now everyone will dislike her because of Dubai. Literally the most dumbest wetwipe ever to come out of Newcastle

women who are basically prostitutes, they pick up rich men online, the men then fly them out to wherever they are - usually the Middle East/Dubai/UAE etc and then the woman are put up in lavish accommodation, given money and access to VIP parties/events/restaurants/clubs etc and they live a life of luxury.... but in return they have to alllw these men (and sometimes animals...) to violate their bodies/tit on them/make them do all sorts of depraved tit......

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sams video at the fountain with the shots who’s the girl 🤔 I think it’s chloe by the extensions

Reactions: 3
They tit on them! Bloody hell I never knew that! Hahahahahahahaha

Glad I found this thread. Her and Bethan really deserve to never work again after this.

Reactions: 12
They tit on them! Bloody hell I never knew that! Hahahahahahahaha

Glad I found this thread. Her and Bethan really deserve to never work again after this.
oh god there’s loads of stuff online about what they do. There’s loads of stories about them having to “pleasure” animals and all sorts.... it’s absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.