Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had forgotten about the puppy, so did chloe, who has the puppy now? family?
I think her step mum had the dogs whilst she was filming not sure who has them now though poor little things.

Reactions: 3
I think Sophie is probably not posting as she’s conscious of how it’s looking which I would actually prefer.. if your going to go maybe not rub it in peoples faces so I actually think fair play to her with that she’s posted a few times asking if people are okay with it.

re them gyrating and posing on that balcony... I can’t cope😂 it makes me think... me and my friends are close, we’re later twenties / thirty and there is no way we would be recording ourselves or friends giving a sofa a lap dance or sunbathing in doggy position. I just don’t get it, it’s so embarrassing!
I wonder if Sophie has gone home? Havent seen her in any of the other girls videos for a couple of days...

We all know she’s whoring tonight but *imagine* she isn’t. Imagine pulling a bird then her filing her your house as if it’s her own 😂😂
Poop time Chloe!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is really weird videoing someone else’s house. What’s the point? I know they like showing off but it isn’t even theirs to show off!!!

Also I would get fed up sharing a room with Chloe, she is so messy! They have only been there a couple days absolutely no reason why her place should look like that!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That is really weird videoing someone else’s house. What’s the point? I know they like showing off but it isn’t even theirs to show off!!!

Also I would get fed up sharing a room with Chloe, she is so messy! They have only been there a couple days absolutely no reason why her place should look like that!
I think they’re actually all as messy as each other..,.it’s a pigsty

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’d be mortified if that were my friends and I constantly posing and taking photos of ourselves! What a life to live!

Reactions: 11
Sophie coming on and saying she’s had some bad news. Bet she’s regretting going there now, if she needs to get home she needs a negative covid test and to quarantine.....

Reactions: 7
Chloes with Mike hassini from towie so I think the boys she’s with are staying at that villa bit weird she has gone on her own. But I get the impression Bethan isn’t a massive drinker and Chloe seems to drink every day!

Reactions: 8
Chloes with Mike hassini from towie so I think the boys she’s with are staying at that villa bit weird she has gone on her own. But I get the impression Bethan isn’t a massive drinker and Chloe seems to drink every day!
It’s the family house of Mike Hassinis girlfriend, Jessica. The cat at the beginning has its own insta page - serval something

Reactions: 6
It’s the family house of Mike Hassinis girlfriend, Jessica. The cat at the beginning has its own insta page - serval something
Ooh really? I’m gunna have a look at his insta I don’t follow him just recognised him in the background. I wonder if they regret inviting her she’d be annoying me by now’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Chloe working tonight? They all look off their heads and ‘Jay’ looks like the kinda guy to film the goings on and show his mates down the pub 😳

Soph has some bad news about someone in her family then the next post about a trading page I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Is Chloe working tonight? They all look off their heads and ‘Jay’ looks like the kinda guy to film the goings on and show his mates down the pub 😳

Soph has some bad news about someone in her family then the next post about a trading page I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
the sad news draws people in so perfect timing for a cash grab post!

Reactions: 4
I’m fascinated by that cat

Is she trying to pull/on a date with ‘Jay’? I’m guessing she’s not working or getting double teamed so wonder why the others didn’t get an invite

Last edited:
  • Haha
My first thoughts were that Mike / the gf invited her so the brother had someone?! Looks like they all went for dinner, the gf tagged Bethan and Chloe at a restaurant and I think ‘jay’ is the gfs brother

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.