Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a cat it is a wild animal called a serval. Just more evidence of scum bags in Dubai :(
I’ve just looked it up....I (wrongly) assumed it was similar to a Bengal....they should not be pets! Looks like they have a white lion too 😓

My first thoughts were that Mike / the gf invited her so the brother had someone?! Looks like they all went for dinner, the gf tagged Bethan and Chloe at a restaurant and I think ‘jay’ is the gfs brother
I think you’re right. Explains the ‘welcome to the family’ post

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So her "work" is posting about her wax melts etc and making out she brought it to Dubai with her. But her nails give her away, obviously filmed before she left! Same with all her other "work videos" she is posting...all filmed in UK.

Reactions: 11
Their dancing is the worst. The stiff twerking is so awkward and make me absolutely cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Should the other half of the girls twirking on the balcony. He nearly got 🤢🤢😃 said there vile looking . How anyone thinks those arses are attractive is beyond me. Fellas will only use those girls for one thing they won't be interested settling down fact.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Should the other half of the girls twirking on the balcony. He nearly got 🤢🤢😃 said there vile looking . How anyone thinks those arses are attractive is beyond me. Fellas will only use those girls for one thing they won't be interested settling down fact.
They honestly look like utter trash when they twerk about! They are sending out the wrong impression sadly :( I cant stand their wigs too!! What are they about?!

Reactions: 12
Showed

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this thread, I can’t stand these vacuous skanks, they have red gums and Turkish teeth which means they have halitosis 🤮🤮 botched bodies and wigs twerking to the camera in Dubai...they are definitely going to bed smelling of tit aren’t they? Porta potties on tour...It also pisses me off so much that Bethan constantly shouts in the camera about her mental health..don’t think the sniff will be helping you get any better pal 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 39
So glad I found this thread, I can’t stand these vacuous skanks, they have red gums and Turkish teeth which means they have halitosis 🤮🤮 botched bodies and wigs twerking to the camera in Dubai...they are definitely going to bed smelling of tit aren’t they? Porta potties on tour...It also pisses me off so much that Bethan constantly shouts in the camera about her mental health..don’t think the sniff will be helping you get any better pal 🤮🤮
Yyyeeessss!!! 100% this 👏👏 just by looking at them you can tell they stink!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
omg she looks unrecognisable, how on earth is she only 25??

imagine the state of her in 10, 15 years... she’ll look like a melted wax tart

Reactions: 23
Tattle newbie here!!
It really frustrates me that she gets gifted so many clothes and then proceeds to sell them on depop after telling her “fans” how unreal and what an amazing fit they are.
In fact she’s been selling items on there this week.. can’t imagine she’s been nipping into the local post office in Dubai for the sake of a £10 dress when she can nip to the nearest porta potty and make x1000 the amount 👀

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.