Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine paying £100s if not £1000s for a night out and being stuck at a table next to those dickheads, who obviously aren’t paying as their mate keeps mentioning about how well they’re being looks after

Reactions: 23
you'd think portapotties would be a lot more low key because of what they do. i'm a geordie girl myself, from a not so nice area BUT when i'm in a more classy establishment, i know not to go on like i'm in my local!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tattle newbie here!!
It really frustrates me that she gets gifted so many clothes and then proceeds to sell them on depop after telling her “fans” how unreal and what an amazing fit they are.
In fact she’s been selling items on there this week.. can’t imagine she’s been nipping into the local post office in Dubai for the sake of a £10 dress when she can nip to the nearest porta potty and make x1000 the amount 👀
They don’t get “gifted” things
They use words like “I’ve just been sent” or “I’ve just been gifted these” they’re only getting about 20% off the product they only say things like that so people think they’re “cool” because they’re getting “free stuff” when incase no one is gifting or giving anything for free.. just yet another fake social media ploy

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Looks like Chloe and her mates are not coming back, Chloe is posting on IG from the clubs, doesn't she know about the new rules that come in next week?

Reactions: 5
Chloes post saying... there are two types of girls while she’s dancing and Bethan’s posing in the mirror. No, not really, you are both the same type of girl, both absolutely love their own reflection, can’t seem to enjoy themselves without posting for everyone to see and spend more time watching something e.g. the show they were at, through their phone rather than actually enjoying it. Very very sad life really! Imagine if Instagram broke for the day, how would they validate themselves? When they were at the pool party the other day I had such bad second hand embarrassment, imagine being out with your mates and seeing a group of girls just on their phone, dancing alone or twerking in to the phone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Looks like Chloe and her mates are not coming back, Chloe is posting on IG from the clubs, doesn't she know about the new rules that come in next week?
The rules for Dubai came in last week, so no matter when they come back they’ll have to test and then isolate. Sure they said they were staying there for a couple of months, which is why they moved to the apartment.

Reactions: 6
Is this the same gal that warned against hair extensions because her hair is falling out..and here we are back with extensions 🤮 she thinks she can sing too, watch Chloes latest stories! 😂

So much photoshop getting as bad as Chloe!
Getting a bit old for the drinking every single night girls holiday aren’t they? 🤮

They all look bored shitless in Sophie’s most recent video!

Reactions: 12
Chloes post saying... there are two types of girls while she’s dancing and Bethan’s posing in the mirror. No, not really, you are both the same type of girl, both absolutely love their own reflection, can’t seem to enjoy themselves without posting for everyone to see and spend more time watching something e.g. the show they were at, through their phone rather than actually enjoying it. Very very sad life really! Imagine if Instagram broke for the day, how would they validate themselves? When they were at the pool party the other day I had such bad second hand embarrassment, imagine being out with your mates and seeing a group of girls just on their phone, dancing alone or twerking in to the phone!
I thought this was a dig at the post Charlotte did maybe! The one saying there are 2 types of girls...lol.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand the mentality! Maybe I’m just too old (30 lol) but I can’t imagine going to get a coffee, sitting my phone up and postin a story or me trying to be sexy and drink a coffee... I really just don’t get it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.