Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie and Bethan are spending a lot of time together and Chloe seems to be alone. I wonder if anything has happened...

Reactions: 3
There probably has been a fallen out somewhere or visas and money is starting to run out. Dubai is starting to bring restrictions back in, there is talk of the UK bringing in an Aussie style quarantine system. I think they will be all be back in the UK within the next week or so. Also anyone making real money would not be having to advertise forex trading / get rich quick schemes on their instas.

Reactions: 13
those wigs they are wearing make me feel itchy just looking at them, imagine wearing those in the heat in the middle of the dessert!
I really don't get why they wear them. They both have long blonde hair under their long blonde wigs?! And they have people come round and style them, why can't they just blow dry their actual hair?

Reactions: 5
I really don't get why they wear them. They both have long blonde hair under their long blonde wigs?! And they have people come round and style them, why can't they just blow dry their actual hair?
They don’t have long hair. Their own real hair is very short and like rats tails. They all wear weaves/extensions/wigs.

Reactions: 11
Claiming to not know that January is the first month of the year..... and pretending that she hasn’t got an email address....

duck off.

pretending to be that stupid isn’t cute or endearing.

Reactions: 27
She even admits to being "A thick witch"!

I've just listened to her stories, what planet is she on?

Reactions: 3
Can someone actually be that stupid?! No idea how she gets through life.. how does she not have an email? You need an email address for everything nowadays!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone actually be that stupid?! No idea how she gets through life.. how does she not have an email? You need an email address for everything nowadays!!
She’s not that stupid. It’s an act she puts on. Of course she’s got an email address!!!! She play acts with this dumb act because she thinks it’s cute and she probably uses it to get herself out of being held responsible for things.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else slightly gutted that she passed the covid tests? Don’t want her back 😂

Reactions: 11
I really do hope she over exaggerates her being stupid
Because if it’s not the case, all that drinking and consuming certain powders✨ have gone to her head

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m confused, she says as she’s leaving the hotel that she’s got work to do but wasn’t the reason she was out here for ‘work’?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.