Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It worked for joey esssex ,he’s made an absolute fortune with his dumb act ! she knows she’s not got much else to offer , people are bored of her and her antics

Reactions: 11
Can someone actually be that stupid?! No idea how she gets through life.. how does she not have an email? You need an email address for everything nowadays!!
Exactly and you need one to set up a phone...
How the duck does this one have a business

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly.... why are these dumb arses classed as celebrities?! It makes me so mad 😡 after her youth and looks are gone what has she got to fall back on when she doesn't even know the months of a year?!

Reactions: 7
A bit strange she going home alone without Bethan there usually stuck together..
Bethan must have found a rich Arab to fund her lifestyle without chloe...

Reactions: 14
It worked for joey esssex ,he’s made an absolute fortune with his dumb act ! she knows she’s not got much else to offer , people are bored of her and her antics
Jade Goody too, she was really dumb, no act either, she really was thick.

Reactions: 5
Honestly.... why are these dumb arses classed as celebrities?! It makes me so mad 😡 after her youth and looks are gone what has she got to fall back on when she doesn't even know the months of a year?!
She hasn’t got looks to start with..... she’s rancid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Introverted? INTROVERTED?!?! This gobshite is the least introverted person I could think of.
She is neither of those things. Deluded tool.

Everything you need to know here pretty much! All of these are mostly set ups but I believe a few of them go ahead, lots of the models have now changed IG handles but they are easy to find, shocking stuff!
Just looked at this link. Shocking stuff!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You also need an email address to set up Instagram, Facebook, ticktok, Twitter, only fans.....

She’s 100% has an email address.

Reactions: 22
She is a complete and utter thick tit. Also the story on the plane when she said ‘baby face today’ ehh no you look like an old welly. She’s absolutely ruined herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently all the celebs were bonking in the mansion..bet Chloe and Wayne Lineker had a fumble, she’s just his type 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Haven’t looked at this thread for ages. Wtf is chloes massive heartfelt rambling on about? She’s had a lovely time out to “find herself” while the rest of the reasonable world is staying home and keeping to themselves. Does she really think people should feel sorry for her? I used to like her and really relate but she’s just turned into a clone of every other “reality” girl with more money than sense

Assuming we’ve all seen this. So she has just confirmed its a holiday. And shes scarpering back before quarentine because if its monitored she can’t rip the piss out of it and go out all the time.
I wish we had a proper covid gov team that would take this seriously.....
Well I’m really glad she’s happy on her way back and found some time to reflect after spending most nights going out for dinner, getting pissed and wearing a itsy bitsy bikini in the sun all day, remember everyone, happiness comes from within so don’t seek external things to be happy 🙄

Basically her translation... I've had time to make some money out in dubai to keep up with my lifestyle and plastic surgery needs, party and get some sunshine, coming home just in time for my broadcast of celebs go dating which should get me some media attention and a few interviews...... Dubai is not as fun now they are bringing in limitations again and I don't fancy paying for a mandatory hotel stay on my return to the UK in case they bring it in as my PR team have let me know...

Reactions: 33
Well I’m really glad she’s happy on her way back and found some time to reflect after spending most nights going out for dinner, getting pissed and wearing a itsy bitsy bikini in the sun all day, remember everyone, happiness comes from within so don’t seek external things to be happy 🙄
So with this revelation is she basically saying she’s fell out with her mates as they all backhandedly make each other feel like tit, alcohol is the devil and she’s just been pretending that she’s happy?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.