Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl knocks me sick on a night out she’s just the same as she is on the tv but worse if you could imagine another one of dr aslanis horrible bum procedures when will she stop promoting such a deviant man who murders peoples backsides

I don’t think they would go for her “look”, she’s far too botched
Some do no many the mostly like baby faced models with the natural look no tatts but some love the fake it’s the majority who go for the super model baby faced look

Reactions: 3
I think her and Sam saw each other for Netflix and chill last night .. both posting asking for suggestions of what to watch at the same time
Think her eyebrows could do with socially distancing from each other 😂

• Haha
I’ve just watched the videos from today. I can’t believe how different her mum looks.

Reactions: 2
Taking out the dogs for walking, snapper on speed-dial.

Wonder if it’s a friend who she pays. Charlotte Crosby pays for her mate to go when she gets her hair and nails done so he can snap shots to sell. IMO it’s embarrassing but suppose it’s One part on how they get paid

Reactions: 4
Omg so cringe, why walk your dog in a bra and the jacket undone - it’s December ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her and Sam saw each other for Netflix and chill last night .. both posting asking for suggestions of what to watch at the same time
And today they went shopping to the same stores (see bags in stories) and then started reposting at their homes at the same time

Attachments

Wonder if it’s a friend who she pays. Charlotte Crosby pays for her mate to go when she gets her hair and nails done so he can snap shots to sell. IMO it’s embarrassing but suppose it’s One part on how they get paid
Yep that’s Terry Blackburn. He’s up all of the local celebrities arses.

Reactions: 4
my friend did sexual things with that one off love island jack fincham. My friends a guy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.