Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lip liner is so dramatic and OTT! She looks like a cabbage patch doll or this

1608647274429.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Everytime I see her I think of the time she pooed her self drunk on the kitchen floor of GS house.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else a bit disturbed by her snapchat videos of her playing (I am guessing they are her niece and nephews) WAP and her mum trying to learn the words. Like completely inappropriate and classless

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone else a bit disturbed by her snapchat videos of her playing (I am guessing they are her niece and nephews) WAP and her mum trying to learn the words. Like completely inappropriate and classless
She has been posting on her insta all day, probably the same content, I skimmed it.

Reactions: 2
Chloe back with Sam. Her boots are on his kitchen floor 🤔🤔
I reckon they never split its all for publicity
Like what the story with the dogs did sam get a new one to or is that narla. His dad was minding when he on hols

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they did properly, maybe at the beginning as she was genuinely upset on Geordie shore if I remember rightly? But I don’t think they were split up for long and I reckon they did it for opportunities like celebs go dating etc, she’s done two series of that not sure on Sam as I don’t follow him!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.