Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wayne just looks like he reeks of Joop and Stella Artois. He gives me the creeps. The age of him running around like he is 20, dressing like he is 20 and looking like a weather worn wellie boot with terracotta skin. YUK. I used to quite like Chloe but every other video she posts now is an AD, she will literally promote and try to sell any old shite....
Wonder if he has his own thread 🤣 bet there’s plenty of goss on him

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand all of the useless s*it that she is flogging on her insta stories. "WOW how amazing is that" about everything. Did anyone see the jellyfish lava lamp she was advertising the other day. Like honestly :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love to know what she look like in real life, I imagine she looks very botched and all out of proportion.

Has anyone ever seen her in the flesh?
I have, her arse looks like a full soggy nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think shes probably still 'secretly' with Sam? He's always banging on about building his own house and she mentioned her new house is currently being built too. Both sell those wax melt powdery things too

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think shes probably still 'secretly' with Sam? He's always banging on about building his own house and she mentioned her new house is currently being built too. Both sell those wax melt powdery things too
And share(d) custody of a ivy

Reactions: 4
And share(d) custody of a ivy
Deffo still together, just lying to do all these dating programmes. Last series of Geordie Shore was so cringe, she claimed to be single 20 times an episode and had the fake love triangle where she didn't even kiss either of them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve been wondering that. They live a 5 minute walk apart, and he seems to be alone in his a lot. I think they’ve still been seeing each other

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’ve been wondering that. They live a 5 minute walk apart, and he seems to be alone in his a lot. I think they’ve still been seeing each other
I think so too.

Why would they keep it a secret though? Maybe to rake in the cash from dating programmes?

Reactions: 4
I think so too.

Why would they keep it a secret though? Maybe to rake in the cash from dating programmes?
Hasn’t she done two series of CGD this year?
You also never see him with other girls..

the thing will be if the both spend NYE in Dubai

Hasn’t she done two series of CGD this year?
You also never see him with other girls..

the thing will be if the both spend NYE in Dubai
I’m sure she did one in the summer didn’t she?! And there was mention of him doing something similar.

Yeah they always seem to be in the same place on holiday don’t they. Bizarre!

Reactions: 2
I think so too.

Gotta be the money. After last seasons terrible geordie shore I can't see that being on for much longer and what else can she do apart from flog shite on insta?

• Haha
I would LOVE to see her real hair 🤣 I bet it’s fucked from over processing it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.