Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would teach her how to put her wig on properly, or at least pluck the hairline so it’s not so obvious
And also teaching her better form she is working out 😖 it's like watching a bleeping frog!

And also teaching her better form she is working out 😖 it's like watching a bleeping frog!
That made no sense... and to also teach her better form when she is working out

Reactions: 7
Having seen him in action at ocean club he is a pure slime ball did anyone see his post on Facebook with his requirements for a girlfriend
Yes I did! A complete chauvinistic pig! Again like my boss, mass amounts of money to compensate for his small peen 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They must be scraping the barrel for celebs as she was on the virtual one in lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wayne just looks like he reeks of Joop and Stella Artois. He gives me the creeps. The age of him running around like he is 20, dressing like he is 20 and looking like a weather worn wellie boot with terracotta skin. YUK. I used to quite like Chloe but every other video she posts now is an AD, she will literally promote and try to sell any old shite....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.