Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder what girls like color would by doing if they hadnt doing "fame" on tv and does like geordie shore, love island and the likes didn't exist. Because you can tell most of not all only go on these shoes with their fake personalities to raise their profile in the hope of getting in the papers and making money without having to get a regular job
I can see her working in a debt recovery call centre 🤔

Reactions: 5
Who is the guy on her ferry home account? Also is the scent wax melts and everything her business?? Very confused her advertising is on overdrive, even more so than usual!

Reactions: 1
I remember very early on-possibly on sun, sea and suspicious parents Chloe's mother going on a lot about how Chloe was a champion figure skater. So maybe that-as improbable as it sounds!

Reactions: 2
I remember very early on-possibly on sun, sea and suspicious parents Chloe's mother going on a lot about how Chloe was a champion figure skater. So maybe that-as improbable as it sounds!
She was a good figure skater apparently, she did a bit on Geordie Shore once

Reactions: 4
Here you go, the article from Jan 2017 has photo's

This link to the Daily Mail shows a video of her Skating (as an adult)

I had no idea she could Skate, so what went wrong? why did Chloe end up such a mess?

• Wow
Not sure if this has been said but I think she tries to copy Bethan a lot.
Especially when she tries to sing them rap songs to the camera like Bethan does.
Shes really bad at it and looks awkward

Reactions: 7
Here you go, the article from Jan 2017 has photo's

This link to the Daily Mail shows a video of her Skating (as an adult)

I had no idea she could Skate, so what went wrong? why did Chloe end up such a mess?
Yeah she was/still is an amazing skater. Just wish she took more time to do it, I feel like she could really do well in it if she took the time to practice again

Her fans really get cranky if you say something negative about her... Yikes.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.