Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is so tragic, she has zero self esteem or self worth, her son called friends are just hangers on who use her for status - including her mum who is also thick as 2 short planks and actively encourages her daughter to get surgery and act the way she does. How does she think she will support herself when her 15 mins of fame is over and her she cant afford the upkeep of all her surgery and veneers??

Reactions: 5
This is how all women should be dressed whilst making coffee.

I was Joking.

Reactions: 1
Random this but I once owned a kettle like hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Chloe might want to cancel this,

Because

Lets just wait and see what she does 🍿🍿🍿🍿

She’ll still go....although it’s not the boobs she needs to sort out but those awful bum implants

Then she won’t bother quarantining afterwards

The fact that she’s going to a clinic that is known for butchering people shows that she will do pretty much anything as long as it’s gifted, she could easily afford a breast reduction over here

Oooh she’s getting a shop at royal quays full of her crap wax melts and tat, can’t wait to visit 🙄
Stick to your day job love! Oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been said but I think she tries to copy Bethan a lot.
Especially when she tries to sing them rap songs to the camera like Bethan does.
Shes really bad at it and looks awkward
I’d rather put a bullet through my own head than want to be like Bethan. Every time I seen her I want to bath her in bleach. Vile

Reactions: 11
Saw this on her IG this morning, I have no idea who the little girl is but she has such a sweet face.

Reactions: 1
An update, Chloe has gone to Turkey according to her stories, now remember everyone that Turkey is now on the list so when she returns she MUST Quarantine for 14 days.

In one of her stories, walks into the salon, walks PAST the hand sanitiser station.... 😬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.