Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She prob seething she’s not that much of a binfluencer to be invited to Ibiza with shein like her best mate cally has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 it’s so embarrassing why does she introduce Romeo to men who obviously aren’t serious!

Reactions: 5
Loool so embarrassing for her 🥴🥴 and bet she wonders why men don’t take her seriously loool

Reactions: 3
We all knew it would never last with Mr Marbella 😂, but yeh it’s so bad that she introduces Romeo to them so quickly when her track record shows she can’t maintain a relationship.

Reactions: 10
She’s honestly so ran through and the fact that her ex’s are within the same scene is just weird.

Reactions: 6
She’s honestly so ran through and the fact that her ex’s are within the same scene is just weird.
I fully agree with this she has been ran through the amount of guys she's must have fucked!! 👀 for such a young girl I can only imagine her body count 👀

Reactions: 2
I’m not usually one to slut shame. She can sleep with however many people she wants but dating guys who all know the same people / are in the same scene is weird. She must be the talk of the town. you’d think by now she’d learn to date outside the party scene.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't normally slut shame either but I think for being an "influencer" she flaunts it' aswell being a mum & drags him along with her! How many guys has Romeo been introduced to really and that's just the ones we know and it's common knowledge in Newcastle & the town scene she's been around a lot!!

she looks so old in that video on her story about todays make up look, such a shame she’s messed with her face and body so much at such a young age, she’s always been beautiful looking but she’s really aged her self with all the stuff she’s had done 😞

I don’t particularly care how many people she sleeps with of her own volition but as has been said if she’s introducing Romeo to them and making out she’s now got the fairytale family after a few months she’s only confusing the poor boy and hurting them both in the long run 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8