Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeez only just seen her story and thought wtf why is she just leaving him screaming in pain and alsooo for her mum to answer the door and not acknowledge the fact he’s upset straight away either?!?! If that was my mum she would not be giving me a hug she’d be picking her grandchild up and comforting them (not that that would happen as I already would be cause I’m a normal parent but hey) she just keeps getting worse. And yeah ‘surprised my mum’ so she can then just go out drinking with her mates and leave her kid loool

Reactions: 16
Why is no one else mentioning the fact she’s showing the exact location of her address where her and her baby are staying to 377K people?? Like front door, number and street???? This is her safety

Reactions: 9
Didn't she duck off to turkey for a nose job while Romeo was still in hospital or have I got my timeline muddled?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she did because she would of posted everywhere about it, she did hint that she would be living in her brothers house that he’s renovating currently but it looks like she’s at home (the one she literally showed her front door street name+number to her thousands of followers)

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she was surprising her mum then or why she was so shocked to see her? 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she was surprising her mum then or why she was so shocked to see her? 😂
She spends half of her time in Marbella at the moment. Seems that’s where the current boyf lives. Also where he management is based

Reactions: 1
Didn't she duck off to turkey for a nose job while Romeo was still in hospital or have I got my timeline muddled?
Yes, she did. I think she excused it by saying it was booked for ages, before she fell pregnant, and she couldn’t rearrange? Not that it makes it okay.

Reactions: 2
why do Chloe’s shiny purple trousers scream Willy wonka to me!
Actually better yet the quality streets, the purple one😂 hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s put a laughing face but it’s not funny in the slightest. I feel sorry for Romeo having a mam that obviously isn’t in the right frame of mind/so body conscious. 99% of the time I don’t give a tit what I look like as long as my child is clean, fed and happy

Reactions: 7