Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe doesn’t know how to look after Romeo’s curls😢 why would you not educate yourself on how to look after your mixed race baby correctly? Horrid horrid mother

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Chloe doesn’t know how to look after Romeo’s curls😢 why would you not educate yourself on how to look after your mixed race baby correctly? Horrid horrid mother
Just came here to say that. It’s not that hard to find information

Reactions: 1
She’s wanting a company to see it and send her products. Google was round LONG before asking your thousands of followers something simple you could find on google. Scabby bleep

I wish she would wipe her child’s nose when she’s doing videos ect! constantly got a runny, scabby nose I get it happens but come on! scruffy witch

Reactions: 5
Chloe we know you read here so please stop giving your little boy your ADULT skincare creams to rub into his face when they have god knows how many chemicals in.😫 There’s literally plenty of children’s moisturisers out there for him to use instead, please stop putting your tit onto his delicate little skin!! Moron 💀

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Chloe we know you read here so please stop giving your little boy your ADULT skincare creams to rub into his face when they have god knows how many chemicals in.😫 There’s literally plenty of children’s moisturisers out there for him to use instead, please stop putting your tit onto his delicate little skin!! Moron 💀
Yup just came here to say this, it’s sooo bad he should not be putting them on 🙄 she’s ridiculous. And yeah the ‘I dunno what to do with his hair’ is literally pathetic loool moreover his hair is like loose curls so it’s hardly difficult if you just research 🙄

Reactions: 7
Romeos hair has very loose curls it’s really not even like mixed hair, don’t see how she doesn’t know what to do with it. She always has him looking a mess so should really just go get the sides all shaved off and tidy it up.

Reactions: 5
Surprised this hasn’t already been said… but does anyone else think she must be single again?? I might be wrong Did she not surprise her mum for Mother’s Day ? I think it was ? It’s been at least 3 weeks since she’s been home? Not gone back to Marbella yet nothing posted about the man? I think she’s single again I don’t think she surprised her mum at all I think she split with him and had to fly home , and she went out the same day she got back then she has also had all her girls rally around her and having a night at that spa place? Seems to me like she’s single again 🫣 poor Romeo!!

Following on from my previous comment I think it's fair to say I was right she still hasn't returned to Marbella so that relationship seems clearly over 🫣

Reactions: 4
Wtf has she done to Romeo’s hair in today’s stories? For someone who cares so much about how she looks I wish it would extend to her son too

Wtf has she done to Romeo’s hair in today’s stories? For someone who cares so much about how she looks I wish it would extend to her son too
hahaha I just saw these and thought the exact same. So she’s gone from ‘how do I look after my son’s ’mixed race’ hair’ to slicking it down like that 🥴🥴🥴

I wonder if anyone’s asked about why she’s now at home in UK and “focusing on mental health”

Reactions: 3
Well they’re deffo still together as she put something up yesterday about her partner in Marbella leaving something in a taxi?

Nobody says this loool forcing it, they look nothing alike 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
No she shared a post that someone I think the person who owns that agency she was apparently signed to her boyfriend left something in the taxi it wasn't actually Chloe's post she just reshared

Deffo not together there's no way she's been in the Uk to long posting cryptic posts about wishing she was still abroad she's an absolute car crash
Well they’re deffo still together as she put something up yesterday about her partner in Marbella leaving something in a taxi?

Nobody says this loool forcing it, they look nothing alike 🙄

Reactions: 8