Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why she would take him for a day outside to get muddy and dress him in trainers and basic clothes instead of waterproofs and wellies? I can’t wrap my head around it 😂

Reactions: 6
Confirmed single and admits to introducing Romeo too quickly…. Pretending she didn’t move him to a whole other country for another man but as least she’s “learnt” now!

Reactions: 9
Lol literally no common sense going out like that with no wellies, and once again just laughing at him when he falls in a muddy puddle that he clearly doesn’t like 🙄 she’ll never learn from her mistakes though lol as soon as the next man comes along it’ll be happy families again

Reactions: 4
I just can’t imagine going out with your kid and what looks like her dad on a walk and having to stop him and tell him to wait while she sets up her tripod to film her having fun with her kid, it seems more like she took the video for proof than it is genuine

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That video alone just shows how clueless she is as a mum. The fact she’s dressed in a bleeping leather boiler suit, and Romeo is dressed in “good” clothes for a forest/muddy/outdoor walk 🙄 all the bum licking comments 🤪 “yOuRe SuCh A gOoD MuM” 🤪 duck me if taking your child for a walk = being a good mum then I should be winning awards left right and centre!

Reactions: 10
Interesting how she has mentioned working again but only doing Botox? No mention of lip filler yet Botox is was more complex & advanced than filler 🫣😨

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Interesting how she has mentioned working again but only doing Botox? No mention of lip filler yet Botox is was more complex & advanced than filler 🫣😨
Botched will have a whole new season of clients if she's at that, fuckin hell

Reactions: 5
Has anyone saw Chloe’s latest TikTok’s of all her daring horror stories?
Just watched it.. hardly horror stories the one about the singer and been flown abroad for a date? More like bragging stories. Good for you Chloe, still single 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That whole TikTok was to brag about the singer? Any guesses on who it could be? Who has she seen recently

A little boy in my family is tough as nails and non stop, I’ve never seen a bruise that bad

Reactions: 1