Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyz123T

Sugar daddy bought her van cleef? For v day? Necklace is about 2.5k and bracelet 4k

Reactions: 4

notmesoz

I don’t think she’ll be living there, I think she’s saying it’s in Newcastle as in where she lives when she’s home (aka not on holiday)

Reactions: 3

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Seen a tiktok of luis and Demi on a live and he says (or reads a comment) saying “Demi in her stepmum era” and she’s literally like just laughing about it? My opinion of her has fully gone down the drain she’s such an airhead

Edit I had to go back and find the video
View attachment 2776154
I’ve never been a fan of Demi, even in her original season. I always hated how she acted like a woman scorned when Nas brought Eva back from Casa as if they hadn’t been coupled up for a few days.

xyz123T

Probs up to no good if he’s living in Marbella
I’m calling it I reckon he’s a trader of some sort like forex or crypto, would explain how he got her the Van Kleef set for Valentine’s Day…

I don’t think those boys are the type to settle down with tbh especially with a child, can see where this is going 😫

muchacho

Chatty Member
Well they’re deffo still together as she put something up yesterday about her partner in Marbella leaving something in a taxi?

Nobody says this loool forcing it, they look nothing alike 🙄

Attachments

PoppyD

What was the weird post luis put up about mothers day? I could only see one about his own mum

notmesoz

I wonder if anyone’s asked about why she’s now at home in UK and “focusing on mental health”

kbjane90

Would be interested to know how long he was left by himself to drink a plug in air freshener or whatever he did. I imagine social services would definitely be notified of something like that, my friends toddler fell off the sofa and they had to have a chat with social services after they went to a&e but no doubt they’ll just brush it off as she’s SuCh a PeRfEcT MoM 🤪
correction… MAM lol

why does she post this to social media too. Surely she knows she is gonna get slated.

Reactions: 2