Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livbae

she must have been seeing him for a year coz I remember her going to Marbella without Romeo early last year and she didn’t post who she was with.
VERY unlike her to go even a week with a new guy without posting him, let alone a year

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else ill at the fact she’s feeding Romeo something that’s round which looks like a grape and not even taken the time to cut them up for him. Nevermind throwing a 2nd one into his mouth from a distance making him laugh meaning he’s more likely to inhale one. She is a f***ing shambles of a mother.😭
Literally! I couldn’t cope watching it! So dangerous

Ari-55

Didn't she fuck off to turkey for a nose job while Romeo was still in hospital or have I got my timeline muddled?
Yes, she did. I think she excused it by saying it was booked for ages, before she fell pregnant, and she couldn’t rearrange? Not that it makes it okay.

Lan70

VIP Member
She’s honestly so ran through and the fact that her ex’s are within the same scene is just weird.
I fully agree with this she has been ran through the amount of guys she's must have fucked!! 👀 for such a young girl I can only imagine her body count 👀

Lan70

VIP Member
Interesting how she has mentioned working again but only doing Botox? No mention of lip filler yet Botox is was more complex & advanced than filler 🫣😨

• Wow

muchacho

Chatty Member
Wtf has she done to Romeo’s hair in today’s stories? For someone who cares so much about how she looks I wish it would extend to her son too
hahaha I just saw these and thought the exact same. So she’s gone from ‘how do I look after my son’s ’mixed race’ hair’ to slicking it down like that 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 1

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
A little boy in my family is tough as nails and non stop, I’ve never seen a bruise that bad

notmesoz

Who is she going out with/living with?!?! I’m dying to know why she’s keeping it so secret