Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kann12

VERY unlike her to go even a week with a new guy without posting him, let alone a year
I’m guessing they weren’t serious then but now they are. Bit strange for her to go Marbella on her own without posting who she’s with. Kind of makes sense for her to go there for her current guy. Plus she probably hasn’t posted his face coz he’s more private. Nothing to do with her own privacy.

Reactions: 1

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
Wtf has she done to Romeo’s hair in today’s stories? For someone who cares so much about how she looks I wish it would extend to her son too

kbjane90

Chloe doesn’t know how to look after Romeo’s curls😢 why would you not educate yourself on how to look after your mixed race baby correctly? Horrid horrid mother
Just came here to say that. It’s not that hard to find information

Lan70

VIP Member
just curious to everyone's thoughts on if in there own opinion Romeo is or isn't Louis? 👀

stardust1

VIP Member
He reminds me of the gun man from benidorm tv program when he holds them hostage on the roof🤣

• Haha

notmesoz

I don’t think she did because she would of posted everywhere about it, she did hint that she would be living in her brothers house that he’s renovating currently but it looks like she’s at home (the one she literally showed her front door street name+number to her thousands of followers)