Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kann12

I find it so weird that a rich guy who lives in Marbella is dedicated to a ‘single mam’ who lives in Newcastle and flies her out every few weeks or whatever? Like what exactly is this meant to be lol and why does Romeo have to suffer yet again as it’s clearly not gonna last is it
she must have been seeing him for a year coz I remember her going to Marbella without Romeo early last year and she didn’t post who she was with.

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
That whole TikTok was to brag about the singer? Any guesses on who it could be? Who has she seen recently

I don’t think she’ll be living there, I think she’s saying it’s in Newcastle as in where she lives when she’s home (aka not on holiday)
She doesn’t seem to be living at her mams any more and looks like she’s living in a flat? Could she have moved out on her own or is this her new fellas?

kann12

Absolutely so out of pocket and disgusting for her to post that video of Romeo and her telling him he doesn’t have a daddy and asking him who his daddy is. What an intimate and personal moment to share, so fucked up.
yeah bit odd of her to post that video but it’s better to say he doesn’t have one rather than saying he has one but doesn’t want to see him. She’ll explain properly when he’s older.