Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol why does Luis keep saying ‘if only you knew’ though like why has he still not given his side?? Just seen Cally’s tik tok so seems like Luis did a live but I never saw it, did anyone see what he said?
---
Oh just seen Chloe’s tik tok stories.. loool same old tit, I wanna know what Luis has to say for himself
This is the one thing I fully am team Chloe on. Her and cally provide the receipts Luis just constantly blames the mums with 0 evidence just a typical deadbeat who won’t admit to his actions because he’s embarrassed

Reactions: 21
I just don’t understand why 2 ‘grown adults’ are indirectly arguing about their child over social media. Keep it private ffs.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’ll be living there, I think she’s saying it’s in Newcastle as in where she lives when she’s home (aka not on holiday)
She doesn’t seem to be living at her mams any more and looks like she’s living in a flat? Could she have moved out on her own or is this her new fellas?

She’s just said on her live that her partner lives in Spain so they go back and forth 🫠

also that she’s not dating Jude Bellingham (wtf) and it took womeo a while to get used to the new man cos he doesn’t like men.

Aaaand finally she said she’s moving in with her brother in the uk.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg her on her live 😱

does she ever learn???

dropping everything and uprooting Womeos life for another piece of dick

that girl has issues … wait til she gets dropped again..she’s so reliant on these random men

casually saying she’s back and forth to Marbella cos her new guy is there

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand why 2 ‘grown adults’ are indirectly arguing about their child over social media. Keep it private ffs.
It’s such a shame for both the kids! Neither of them have even one respectable parent do they realise their kids will be able to see all of this drama when they’re older?

Reactions: 6
Seen a tiktok of luis and Demi on a live and he says (or reads a comment) saying “Demi in her stepmum era” and she’s literally like just laughing about it? My opinion of her has fully gone down the drain she’s such an airhead

Edit I had to go back and find the video

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not Romeo popping through her legs playing peekaboo and then says ‘awww shut up you witch?’ afterwards 🫣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not Romeo popping through her legs playing peekaboo and then says ‘awww shut up you witch?’ afterwards 🫣🤣
It looks like he says that in the previous one with the broccoli as well but there’s no sound

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have the video of Luis live talking about cally and Chloe ? She joined and he jumped off or something ?
I didn’t even know this happened!! Maybe someone has recorded it on tiktok and posted it somewhere but I haven’t come across it

Yeah the fact she’s saying it’s sooo infuriating putting her child to bed is actually mad tbh. If he had a routine that he’s been doing since birth it wouldn’t take that long to put him to bed but yeah 30 mins isn’t even bad. Wonder what else she’d rather be doing 🙄🙄 she’s ridiculous as always, tries claiming to be such a “strong single mom”when we all know how she really feels
It takes me 10 minutes to put mine to bed. 2 bedtime stories and a kiss good night, within 5 minutes he’s snoring. Because we PARENTED and had him in a set routine in his own room from 6 months. She’s her own worst enemy
---
What I would give to see that live 😩

Reactions: 10
She’s put a picture of Romeo on the toilet on her story 🤮🤮 wow!! That poor boy trusts you with his life and it’s your job to safeguard him and you put him half naked on the toilet for thousands of followers to see I’m speechlessness I would never ever do that to my babies what an inappropriate invasion of his privacy

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Seen a tiktok of luis and Demi on a live and he says (or reads a comment) saying “Demi in her stepmum era” and she’s literally like just laughing about it? My opinion of her has fully gone down the drain she’s such an airhead

Edit I had to go back and find the video
View attachment 2776154
I’ve never been a fan of Demi, even in her original season. I always hated how she acted like a woman scorned when Nas brought Eva back from Casa as if they hadn’t been coupled up for a few days.

Reactions: 3