Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probs up to no good if he’s living in Marbella
I’m calling it I reckon he’s a trader of some sort like forex or crypto, would explain how he got her the Van Kleef set for Valentine’s Day…

I don’t think those boys are the type to settle down with tbh especially with a child, can see where this is going 😫

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s not advertising her OF in her bio anymore - Back to being a private brass😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why Chloe’s been so quiet & not revealed who he is for 👀
considering she’s posted photos of him (not showing his face albeit) I can’t imagine she’d be THAT brazen lol

Maybe that’s why Chloe’s been so quiet & not revealed who he is for 👀
do we reckon it is this Vinny guy then? The no lips pic looks just like him, maybe not gone public with the breakup yet?

do we reckon it is this Vinny guy then? The no lips pic looks just like him, maybe not gone public with the breakup yet?
I don’t think it’s him, the car interior doesn’t match his and his girlfriends stunning, not that that ever stops em 😂

Reactions: 8
He reminds me of the gun man from benidorm tv program when he holds them hostage on the roof🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I cannot believe social services have not been involved with her. Basically alluding to the fact her child has drank or swallowed a plug in air freshener.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So Chloe posts Romeo in EKG stickers, posts about awareness of plug in fresheners (basic common sense, may I add) then promo discounts for tanning? Chloe you’re a disgrace. My heart bleeds for Romeo, he doesn’t deserve this

• Wow
Reactions: 18