Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her brother has done a “family renovation” and given her a house to live in 🤣🤣 does this girl do anything for herself?!

Reactions: 14
Why is she pretending she’s never heard of a furniture shop as she is “clueless”, pull the other one just wants some freebies 😭😭😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’ll be living there, I think she’s saying it’s in Newcastle as in where she lives when she’s home (aka not on holiday)

Reactions: 3
Is she not just trying to get him some freebes for his new house?? As in her using her influencer status to get him some free furniture that’s how I took it anyways 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Is she not just trying to get him some freebes for his new house?? As in her using her influencer status to get him some free furniture that’s how I took it anyways 🤣🤣
She said in the next story she will be living there when she’s in Newcastle. Because we all know SHE TRAVELS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How dumb are these influencers how many times have people been robbed & made it easier with advertising the property layout and how it looks from the outside. She really doesn’t has 1/4 of a brain. Will her mum be coming over for sleepovers whilst she l’s whoring herself in Dubai, Marbella, Ibiza etc?

Reactions: 4
If u look in the comments it’s clearly her brothers home as people are saying well done son and brother. Then his girlfriend says she picked everything. She obviously her brother and his gfs house. She’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 9
First the shiner picture. Don’t think anyone believes that’s from a soft play. But now this post. Is she that stupid? Does she not know how much of a bad mum that makes her look? “I don’t have the patience anymore”…

probably doesn’t sleep well when he’s got no routine, taken to different countries, kept up till all hours in different countries, left with random people all the time. I also don’t think 30 mins is even that bad?! Maybe read him a book? Jesus.
D75B579E-C811-4313-A1AF-5E68448D9118.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
First the shiner picture. Don’t think anyone believes that’s from a soft play. But now this post. Is she that stupid? Does she not know how much of a bad mum that makes her look? “I don’t have the patience anymore”…

probably doesn’t sleep well when he’s got no routine, taken to different countries, kept up till all hours in different countries, left with random people all the time. I also don’t think 30 mins is even that bad?! Maybe read him a book? Jesus.
View attachment 2769839
Don’t have kids but 30mins to an hour doesn’t even sound bad compared to my friends with kids? 😂

I really am curious why she changed her mind after being so against showing Romeo's face online. How can you realise how dangerous and unfair it is to broadcast your child's life to hundreds of thousands of strangers, and then backtrack on that? Or was it just out of spite to a certain someone?

Reactions: 17
Yeah the fact she’s saying it’s sooo infuriating putting her child to bed is actually mad tbh. If he had a routine that he’s been doing since birth it wouldn’t take that long to put him to bed but yeah 30 mins isn’t even bad. Wonder what else she’d rather be doing 🙄🙄 she’s ridiculous as always, tries claiming to be such a “strong single mom”when we all know how she really feels

It really seems to me that she dislikes Romeo. He's an inconvenience to her lifestyle

Reactions: 12
It really seems to me that she dislikes Romeo. He's an inconvenience to her lifestyle
bingo. One of those “mums” who gets pregnant and loves to post their kids in a cute outfit for Insta but in reality they’d rather be free of the kid

Reactions: 6
Lol why does Luis keep saying ‘if only you knew’ though like why has he still not given his side?? Just seen Cally’s tik tok so seems like Luis did a live but I never saw it, did anyone see what he said?
---
Oh just seen Chloe’s tik tok stories.. loool same old tit, I wanna know what Luis has to say for himself

Attachments

Reactions: 9