Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a joke?
not really. If you don’t keep up with something you’re obviously going to forget how to do it. How is someone supposed to remember something they were taught over ten years ago?

Reactions: 2
not really. If you don’t keep up with something you’re obviously going to forget how to do it. How is someone supposed to remember something they were taught over ten years ago?
i think she meant about the beaches, theres beaches all over it’s pretty much coastal🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say it’s odd. A lot of people don’t know how to swim. Plus school was years ago so she probably hasn’t kept up with it. It’s not like there’s Beaches in Newcastle where she can go for a swim.
If you’ve learnt how to swim it’s not something you just forget it’s a life skill although I can’t even see her taking Romeo to a leisure centre to teach him how to swim / put him in lessons never mind her going for a dip in the freezing cold North Sea 🤣

Reactions: 2
i think she meant about the beaches, theres beaches all over it’s pretty much coastal🤣
the weather in the UK isn’t exactly great to be swimming in all year round unless you wanna freeze to death. And who’s got time to be travelling to the coast when you don’t live close to it.

Reactions: 3
the weather in the UK isn’t exactly great to be swimming in all year round unless you wanna freeze to death. And who’s got time to be travelling to the coast when you don’t live close to it.
she does live close to it

Reactions: 1
she does live close to it
she also doesn’t drive, plus the sea isn’t exactly a suitable place to learn how to swim if you don’t know how too.

The point is, you can’t make fun of someone for not being able to swim when you actually have to pay for lessons and she might not care to do that.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but why doesn’t she spend time with him in the kids pool or she genuinely cannot swim? That’s just lazy and selfish parenting. This seems like it’s just a holiday for her to have some cocktails , get some shots for Instagram and no doubt creeping around for Ciaran who is currently in Ibiza. Of all the places you could go with a wee boy. I know there are kid friendly places in Ibiza. But she seems to be there for the buzz of Ibiza.

Reactions: 10
she also doesn’t drive, plus the sea isn’t exactly a suitable place to learn how to swim if you don’t know how too.

The point is, you can’t make fun of someone for not being able to swim when you actually have to pay for lessons and she might not care to do that.
you said before she can’t swim cause she doesn’t live near a beach now the seas mot suitable 😵💫 she will have learnt to swim in school for free as it is in the curriculum. I can’t even swim my self but your points are strange🤣

Reactions: 5
you said before she can’t swim cause she doesn’t live near a beach now the seas mot suitable 😵💫 she will have learnt to swim in school for free as it is in the curriculum. I can’t even swim my self but your points are strange🤣
I’m not a stalker, I don’t know where exactly in Newcastle the girl lives. And I doubt she lives walking distance to the beach coz we never see her posting there on a regular basis

People who live walking distance near a beach can spend the summer going to the beach every day so they would be more likely to know how to swim giving the weather.

but if someone doesn’t live walking distance near a beach, they’re probably not gonna spend every day In the summer going to the beach so they would less likely know how to swim.

Your can’t expect someone to learn how to swim in the sea when it’s freezing cold in the winter. If she hasn’t actually paid for lessons outside of school then she’s most likely gonna forget

andI I wouldn’t say it’s selfish parenting that she doesn’t know how to swim. That’s reaching. She’s allowed to sit on the side and watch her mum play with her kid. She has gone Ibiza with romeo before and she posted pics with him in the water in the shallow end. She probably just doesn’t wanna go to the deep end which is completely fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Most towns have leisure centres with pools the sea doesn’t really matter 😂if she wanted to swim she could but obvs not arsed. I can’t swim myself hate water. She could still make the effort to go in the shallow/kids pool though but she’d rather be lazy n send her mom in.

Reactions: 15
I’m not a stalker, I don’t know where exactly in Newcastle the girl lives. And I doubt she lives walking distance to the beach coz we never see her posting there on a regular basis

People who live walking distance near a beach can spend the summer going to the beach every day so they would be more likely to know how to swim giving the weather.

but if someone doesn’t live walking distance near a beach, they’re probably not gonna spend every day In the summer going to the beach so they would less likely know how to swim.

Your can’t expect someone to learn how to swim in the sea when it’s freezing cold in the winter. If she hasn’t actually paid for lessons outside of school then she’s most likely gonna forget

andI I wouldn’t say it’s selfish parenting that she doesn’t know how to swim. That’s reaching. She’s allowed to sit on the side and watch her mum play with her kid. She has gone Ibiza with romeo before and she posted pics with him in the water in the shallow end. She probably just doesn’t wanna go to the deep end which is completely fair.
i never said it was selfish. How ever if you cannot stand up in a normal pool of water it is absolutely vital you learn to swim. Kids can have accidents in 30 seconds around water, her mam won’t be there for ever.

Most towns have leisure centres with pools the sea doesn’t really matter 😂if she wanted to swim she could but obvs not arsed. I can’t swim myself hate water. She could still make the effort to go in the shallow/kids pool though but she’d rather be lazy n send her mom in.
she does go in the shallow end. She’s posted pics before with them in Ibiza where she was in the shallow end with him. She probably just doesn’t wanna go in the deep end which is fair
---
i never said it was selfish. How ever if you cannot stand up in a normal pool of water it is absolutely vital you learn to swim. Kids can have accidents in 30 seconds around water, her mam won’t be there for ever.
I wasn’t referring to your post. I was referring to another post that was calling her selfish

It’s like riding a bike, you don’t forget how to do it after you the learnt! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It’s like riding a bike, you don’t forget how to do it after you the learnt! 🤦🏼‍♀️
not everyone is the same. You might need a few lessons or have someone show you before being comfortable.

plus I know how to ride a bike but I would never feel comfortable riding a bike on a road.

she might not feel comfortable in a deep end and just stay in the shallow end which is completely fine.

I feel like you lot are hating on every little thing she does. I’m not even a fan of hers but it’s reaching.

calling her a selfish mother for not being able to swim is wild. I live in London and I hardly know anyone that actually knows how to properly swim. Doesn’t make them crappy parents if they were to have kids. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
As always the holiday is all about her think that's one thing we can agree on I'll come back when swimgate is over 😅 and oh if anyone has any thread suggestions I currently can't find one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't want to gloat, I can't swim but my tits are so big they help me float

That sounded funnier in my head hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Omg what are you actually on about you were the one who said “it’s not like she lives near any beaches” 😂
I honestly don’t get why you’ve come on to stick up for her and argue with our opinions, it’s not a rave thread
All we said was there had to be a shallow end or even a kids pool to take him in and bond with him but god forbid Chloe does anything for anyone but herself

Reactions: 10
Why are we debating the beaches of Newcastle 😂
So she can’t swim. A lot of adults can’t. She could / should spend time with him in the kiddie pool but if Romeo wants to have a bob about in the pool where there’s a deep end he should be allowed to, and it’s much better that her mam got in with him than her getting in, in case he gets out of her reach or accidentally goes under - Chloe wouldn’t be able to help him.
I can swim but I still get nervous taking the kids. So many accidents happen in and around water.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.