Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to stop the bickering, I lived on an estate near Chloe and can confirm she does not live near any swimming pools and she definitely does not live near a beach lmao. She doesn’t drive, the beach is about a 40 minute drive and plus the sea isn’t really somewhere you would learn to swim.
It’s really not that deep that she cannot swim? I’m the same age as her and cannot swim and I know a lot of people who are older and cannot swim.

I don’t like her but I just thought I’d clear that one up, yous must be bored to sit debating about this😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
you said before she can’t swim cause she doesn’t live near a beach now the seas mot suitable 😵💫 she will have learnt to swim in school for free as it is in the curriculum. I can’t even swim my self but your points are strange🤣
Im 33 and i cant swim.My parents never taught me or put me in lessons.I went with school when I was in year 5 and they STILL didnt teach me.I dont care to learn now but i make sure my children know how too

Reactions: 3
absolutely dying at this debate but just to add my 50 pence, there’s about 6 swimming pools within a 10 mile radius of her so that’s not really an excuse 🤣

Reactions: 4
There’s one and it’s full of scruffs hence why barely anybody ever goes to it😂
absolutely dying at this debate but just to add my 50 pence, there’s about 6 swimming pools within a 10 mile radius of her so that’s not really an excuse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Two pages discussing the sea and learning to swim 🫠😖🤯. Anyways, I see she’s had Romeo sitting in the sun he’s caught a tan so she will now be thinking he looks mixed race 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Two pages discussing the sea and learning to swim 🫠😖🤯. Anyways, I see she’s had Romeo sitting in the sun he’s caught a tan so she will now be thinking he looks mixed race 😂🙈
She’ll have him on the nasals soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No matter how much she leaves him in the sun to make him ‘look’ mixed race.. he still look like a white boy who got a bit burnt loool. Also yes just came on after seeing the bath pic.. very weird thing to post like what is the reason 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Surprised she can even reach the bottom of the bath she’s so teeny weeny and she hasn’t got her arm bands on I hope she doesn’t drown 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hmm hasn’t blocked out Morrison from Romeos name on that story this time, wonder if they’re talking again

Reactions: 4
Just to stop the bickering, I lived on an estate near Chloe and can confirm she does not live near any swimming pools and she definitely does not live near a beach lmao. She doesn’t drive, the beach is about a 40 minute drive and plus the sea isn’t really somewhere you would learn to swim.
It’s really not that deep that she cannot swim? I’m the same age as her and cannot swim and I know a lot of people who are older and cannot swim.

I don’t like her but I just thought I’d clear that one up, yous must be bored to sit debating about this😂
A 40 minute drive? Maybe if you got to Tynemouth beach, realised that you had forgotten your costume, and drove back to get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 months old then days later she was out.. she’s full of tit
Hahahaha short term memory loss hun 😂
So many people I know do this “I didn’t go out for months”
To be fair baby brain is real and it does feel like years after a few months with a newborn

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.