Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a tit name, just screams council estate chav. I grew up on a council estate so no hate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any girls that go near him need their heads checked. He’s not even good looking with his tit teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It actually is quite weird how it’s like Romeo doesn’t exist. I know people will say Chloe makes it difficult but bleeping hell does he not have a conscience

Reactions: 11
If she’s mad about his new girl then I don’t know what to tell her? When she met him he had a kid he barely saw or bothered about with an ex he was publicly sniping with via Instagram? Did she think he would miraculously be a devoted father/co-parent forever with her? Romeo wasn’t the first kid he’s pissed off and left and sadly I don’t think be will be the last 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Maybe this 🙈
---
Who’s this girl 🙈 she’s deffo used the FaceApp ahahahahah
maybe one of the girls he was with in Ibiza he looked cosy with a similar looking girl on some pics I’ve seen. Was Chloe in Ibiza at the same time as him with her mam and Romeo?? Talk about coincidence … 🤣

Reactions: 4
maybe one of the girls he was with in Ibiza he looked cosy with a similar looking girl on some pics I’ve seen. Was Chloe in Ibiza at the same time as him with her mam and Romeo?? Talk about coincidence … 🤣
loool omg seems like they actually were there at the same time 😂 awkward

but yeah not exactly sure what she was expecting from him when she saw he barely saw Vienna 🙄 plus you can’t change a man like that Chloe lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.