Chloe Elizabeth #3 Oh give me a break…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tan in the white dress didn’t even look like fake tan. It looked like she literally covered herself in actual paint. she didn’t even look nice. I honestly don’t know how she thought it was acceptable to even leave the house like that. There’s fake tan and then there’s looking like she plopped herself in a tub of paint. She looked ridiculous.
For a while idk why but my insta explore page would show up girls with the same but even worse tan, literally like mahogany. On closer inspection many seemed to be travelers idk if it’s a thing in the culture like the dress sense and make up etc. i was amazed though because it was almost beyond belief. I can’t imagine how anyone would feel comfortable walking around having obviously made themselves that dark.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.