Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A4787DFD-2DA5-443F-BE22-41204905070B.png

She’s a 10 but she leaves her baby with randomers to go get coked up in beefa

she’s a 10 but she says ‘use’ as a plural for the word ‘you’

she’s a 10 but she thinks taking underwear pics in her bedroom at her mum and dads house is considered hard graft

she’s a 10 but she low-key wants to cover her baby in filter by Molly mae

too many to choose 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

AT_16

new thread name suggestion - Womeo, Womeo where art thou Womeo? With a stranger while mummy hunts a new man

• Haha
Reactions: 46

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Who is Chloe kidding saying she's having the best holiday ever with womeo. She would love to be lying in ocean beach sniffing lines of Wayne lineker's saggy ball bag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
“My mam tells me on a regular to do it”
Chloe is nothing but a low class chavy trollup no wonder Romeo is being dragged up if this is the kind of influence she gets from her own mother.
Her mam will be thinking aye earn your own money and move out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

EmCee

F9DA34B4-7F9B-4401-B669-6AABB17C68C7.png

“Come as a package deal; unless im due a break and a bit of me time, or there’s a gifted hotel going, or bevs and bag in ‘beefa for a couple weeks, or a-bit of botox to pump into my body that I can go away for for a couple nights especially to get, or new teef and nose in turkeeeeh, or a weekly sess down the pub with all my pals & any male with a pulse buzzin about, or going away for some training for some course I won’t ever bother to follow through with, otherwise we come as a pair” ✨✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Laurenhelen88

I don’t care what she says I will never get over the fact she had Romeo in a paddling pool with water up to his face, left unattended while she posted insta stories and then let him sit in the sun on the hottest day of the year. If that makes me a Karen then whatever hun ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 32

hillbillycraig

Tbf her mam doesn’t look after him while she takes lingerie pics, he’s flung on the bed in the background most the time with no toys just staring at the roof🤣🤣🤣
Her mum hasn’t got enough time to read tattle she’s too busy raising Chloe’s son whilst chloe goes on sunbed and takes lingerie pics in the bedroom at her man and dads house x

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lockdownbordem

Tbh thou, why is anyone messaging her mum. If you have the issue with Chloe then message her. Unless a baby is in REAL and IMMEDIATE danger, just keep it on tattle IMO.

i don’t agree with some of the stuff she’s doing but at the same time if you feel that strongly, message her first. Don’t bring her mum into things who clearly can’t do anything when she’s sat in another country.
I don’t believe for a second anyone has messaged her mum 🤣 she’s just been on tattle and throwing her toys out the pram because she knows what we’re all saying is true! If anyone really had messaged her mum, the screenshot would’ve been up like the one from her auntie was!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

bambam01

I actually can't believe she's openly admitting she's looking for a new lad!! Is she for real? Go look for a fucking job or a house! Suppse she's probs looking for someone who will give her that so she can sit on her bed in chatty underwear for a free thong!! Make your son your priority not finding a man you joke! She's wasting so much of his life these months you never get back they're so precious and she spends more time in bars than with her son

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

bxiley

I've followed Chloe since her KIKO days and have always had a bit of a soft spot for her. Despite not always agreeing with what she promotes, she just seemed young, vulnerable and insecure. This holiday is an absolute disgrace. She's delusional if she truly believes it's a holiday for anyone but herself. Cue the 'Womeo living his best life🤪' Instagram story of him struggling to sit up, tired eyed and sunburned in a restaurant of blaring music and bright lights.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Chloe Elizabeth #4 She's a 10 but would leave Womeo with Kate McCann to go out and find herself a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

muchacho

Chatty Member
Remember when she said the reason she was taking him to Ibiza was cause she has friends there who also have kids . LOL Romeo hasn’t interacted with any other child this whole time so they clearly don’t, just a selfish holiday so you can live the life you want as usual

Reactions: 27

AT_16

comes home and first priorities are dying her hair and getting her nails done…maybe take your kid to soft play or a baby group instead? selfish cow, we all deserve “me” time but her life is one constant “me” time and that holiday was all about her and for her, not romeo. Sorry but it really boils my piss, i’d give my right arm to be able to have a baby and she doesn’t realise how blessed she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

AT_16

next time Chloe does a q&a can someone please ask her what she thinks of the current cost of living crisis and how much her energy bills are rising by and her thoughts on the new PM? I just want too see if she even understands the question 😐🤣🤣

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
I think she only kept the baby because she thought she was going to have the perfect family. Now that she doesn’t she wants her old life back imo.

Keera

VIP Member
I work in the field of child safeguarding and while her behaviour has raised my eyebrows I wouldn’t refer to social services, nor would it be accepted by them if I did. There is an extremely high threshold for social services involvement and, from what we have seen so far, Romeo does not hit it, not even close, which is obviously great to see.
If anyone were to outline this holiday to them they may send in some early years practitioners to discuss sleep routines, safety, accident prevention etc - and ask her allocated Health Visitor to review her mental health and check in as displaying these behaviours shows she may not be as happy with mum life as she’s making out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25