Chloe Elizabeth #4 Womeo, Womeo where art thou Womeo? With a stranger while mummy hunts a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New drinking game- take a shot everytime Chloe has a ‘break’
Edit- just realised this is actually a bad idea as you will probably die from alcohol poisoning

• Haha
Reactions: 14
52C856C7-4C5F-4041-A5B2-47FCB0DCB933.png

3CB9CF08-58CA-4602-9588-CA8610ED84A8.png

Don’t walk run to Tattle to discuss this 🤣🤣

i thought she had more than enough money to support Romeo and to buy a house if she wanted? Did she spend every penny in Ibiza?

Goes without saying though that Luis is a deadbeat dad and I’m not surprised he isn’t contributing anything. Even £300 a month is nothing if he’s earning £10k

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Begging for money from her ex for Romeo but has managed to go on how many holidays this year just fine…

• Heart
Reactions: 36
hahah tagging wes .I'm sure he wouldn't go near her other than for a quick shag maybe .He's quite an intelligent man .

View attachment 1561245
View attachment 1561246

i thought she had more than enough money to support Romeo and to buy a house if she wanted? Did she spend every penny in Ibiza?

Goes without saying though that Luis is a deadbeat dad and I’m not surprised he isn’t contributing anything. Even £300 a month is nothing if he’s earning £10k
where's she pulled this £300 a month arrangement from ? my daughters dad has her 10 nights a month and split xmas east and 6 weeks and even i get £300 a month 🤣

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1561245
View attachment 1561246

i don’t know why she’s asking her followers for advice about child support. Didn’t know her followers were all family lawyers. Clearly trying to slate luis again. I thought she was done talking about him 🤔

Reactions: 15
Not sure why you’d even entertain a “private arrangement” when it comes to your son. Things can go south quickly, clearly, it’s better to have firm arrangements in place. If he’s earning 10k she’s able to claim way more than £300. Maybe he’s reluctant to give her more because he knows exactly what she’ll spend it on, and it wouldn’t be Romeo

“Is there anything I can do to get that money cos Yano my child has to live” if you were so hard up then how come you’re able to jet off somewhere new every weekend? Ibiza? Nose job? Because we KNOW you don’t have a job. Put your little boy first you bloody scruff. Stop being such a beg

Reactions: 34
Doesn’t matter what she spends it on though , fact of the matter is she is feeding and clothing him and keeping him alive ,
He can give a simple 75 pound a week towards that.
I don’t agree with how she goes on but my god
How can anyone stick up for him not paying for his son.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Doesn’t matter what she spends it on though , fact of the matter is she is feeding and clothing him and keeping him alive ,
He can give a simple 75 pound a week towards that.
I don’t agree with how she goes on but my god
How can anyone stick up for him not paying for his son.
Who’s sticking up for him ? He’s a deadbeat

Reactions: 13
As much as a prick she is. Dads should absolutely pay CM. That girl is providing everything for Romeo and he’s splashing his cash on blow up night clubs for his garden party.
He chose to have a baby with Chloe, his responsibility too. I can understand if he didn’t want anything to do with this baby but obviously he does.

Reactions: 5
hopefully she'll learn the mistake of a private arrangement and actually go through CSA

Reactions: 5
Yeah he should definitely be paying the child support but why does she have to air all this on Instagram stories it’s embarrassingggg 🙄 just contact whoever you need to contact to get a formal arrangement in place jeeez, deffo just trying to drag him. And sorry but she’s deffo showing lately that she’s struggling with money lol clearly not as ‘rich’ as she likes to make out

Also recently she said he’s never paid child support and now she’s saying he hasn’t paid it since 31st May lol, I find it hard to feel sorry for her tbh she’s a messsss

Reactions: 25
Of course he should be paying. I guess people are pointing out that one minute she’s saying she doesn’t want anything from him, and the next she’s on phone to CMS. Stick to your story.

Reactions: 6
i don’t know why she’s asking her followers for advice about child support. Didn’t know her followers were all family lawyers. Clearly trying to slate luis again. I thought she was done talking about him 🤔
Shes a idiot ,youre right shes blatantly only posting it on insta cos she wants to talk about ✨luis✨ I get why shes pissed off about no csa and no contact with romeo ,hes a deadbeat its obvious and id be pissed about that too but she also reeks of desperation and annoyance at luis wanting nothing to do with her either

hopefully she'll learn the mistake of a private arrangement and actually go through CSA
Csa are tit tbf! And ive had a private arrangement for over 8 years ,never had a penny missed .Depends on the parent tbh ! Only a scummy one would withhold money they legally have to pay for their child .

Lmao she’s already deleted the one saying he earns 10k
Hahahah why is she bringing all this to insta

As much as a prick she is. Dads should absolutely pay CM. That girl is providing everything for Romeo and he’s splashing his cash on blow up night clubs for his garden party.
He chose to have a baby with Chloe, his responsibility too. I can understand if he didn’t want anything to do with this baby but obviously he does.
Yeah of course he should pay ,its scummy that he hasnt ! Lowest of the low but what makes you think he obv wants anything to do with romeo ?

I totally forgot he was on love island, he’s such a bellend
That makes 0 sense .He sounds like hes about the same intelligence level as chloe so at least they had that in common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.