Chloe Elizabeth #3 Oh give me a break…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the fuckkkk?!?! How did she ever think this was okay

also her latest story videoing herself in her underwear then what looks like smiling over at Romeo lol so the poor kid is sat watching his mum be a slag for Instagram again
Lol I’m dying at how far up can see her nipple is through the lingerie… worse boob job I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 2
I don’t really see how people abusing sunbeds is considered black-fishing. I’ve read that it’s a modern day blackface but isn’t the idea behind blackface to mock people with darker skin tones? And I can’t see that being the reason she uses sunbeds. I personally think they’re really addictive, I was using them every day at one point, and I still didn’t feel tanned “enough”. Idk maybe I’m showing my ignorance but I think that article is weird

Reactions: 13
Do you think she apologises for her tits before she has sex with someone
I’m dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve never seen tits like hers. her partners definitely must have looked at them like 🥴

I don’t really see how people abusing sunbeds is considered black-fishing. I’ve read that it’s a modern day blackface but isn’t the idea behind blackface to mock people with darker skin tones? And I can’t see that being the reason she uses sunbeds. I personally think they’re really addictive, I was using them every day at one point, and I still didn’t feel tanned “enough”. Idk maybe I’m showing my ignorance but I think that article is weird
i don’t think she was black-fishing either, but she definitely went way too over the top with her tan. It literally looked like she painted herself a different colour. She looked weird.

Reactions: 4
I think the issue with black fishing is that some people seek to achieve the beauty of being black (eg darker skin) but without having to face black issues like systemic racism. The picture of her in the white dress is beyond a regular, or even a strong tan imo, I can see why people would be upset over it.

On a different note, does she ever put Romeo to bed “properly”? She posted a story at 11pm and he is just flung on top of her bed with his sleep suit half undone.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the issue with black fishing is that some people seek to achieve the beauty of being black (eg darker skin) but without having to face black issues like systemic racism. The picture of her in the white dress is beyond a regular, or even a strong tan imo, I can see why people would be upset over it.

On a different note, does she ever put Romeo to bed “properly”? She posted a story at 11pm and he is just flung on top of her bed with his sleep suit half undone.
The one of her in the white dress even to this day has the comments turned off on it because people we’re so offended by it

Reactions: 1
black fishing and blackface are completely different so idk where you saw that comparison but black fishing is portraying yourself as a race that you’re not, in a way that people who don’t know different would believe you are that race. People that are completely white who tan regularly so that they are able to pass as mixed race. That’s black fishing & given Chloe’s preference for mixed men and wanting to say Romeo is soooo mixed, it’s not crazy to say she probably wants to look mixed herself.

Reactions: 13
Wether luis is has dad or not I don’t think it should be posted online, the poor kid has a tit enough life as it is and is 100% going to be picked on for it in school (mainly for his mams wonky tits all over the internet) he doesn’t need his life playing out like a episode of Jeremy Kyle on instagram stories
Sorry but when she’s openly posting everything online with Romeo etc then it’s open for discussion. That’s her problem for acting like such a slag that people even think that there couple be paternity issues. I don’t think she was obsessed with Luis, I think she is just desperate and a beg that craves attention from anyone. He happened to be the guy that gave her some attention for a short whilex

black fishing and blackface are completely different so idk where you saw that comparison
In the article hun, it’s not just me making the comparison

F2845A46-24CD-4A62-B542-FE030FE626A9.png
2CCD73FC-3508-448B-9DA3-8E2C99E59709.png

And I agree with your point to an extent … I love being super tanned but that doesn’t mean I want to come across as mixed race ?

Reactions: 5
next time Chloe does a q&a can someone please ask her what she thinks of the current cost of living crisis and how much her energy bills are rising by and her thoughts on the new PM? I just want too see if she even understands the question 😐🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In the article hun, it’s not just me making the comparison

View attachment 1558103View attachment 1558105

And I agree with your point to an extent … I love being super tanned but that doesn’t mean I want to come across as mixed race ?
from the sun lol that makes sense. I did say I dunno where you saw it not I dunno why you compared it so don’t think it was at you. I was just explaining what black fishing is and how Chloe is doing it

The one of her in the white dress even to this day has the comments turned off on it because people we’re so offended by it
Her tan in the white dress didn’t even look like fake tan. It looked like she literally covered herself in actual paint. she didn’t even look nice. I honestly don’t know how she thought it was acceptable to even leave the house like that. There’s fake tan and then there’s looking like she plopped herself in a tub of paint. She looked ridiculous.

next time Chloe does a q&a can someone please ask her what she thinks of the current cost of living crisis and how much her energy bills are rising by and her thoughts on the new PM? I just want too see if she even understands the question 😐🤣🤣
Like she knows what an energy bill is the sponger

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.