Chloe Elizabeth #3 Oh give me a break…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Luis post/story from his white party at the weekend? He’s off his head on drugs, and his behaviour in it, I cringed so hard, how is this a grown man🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone see Luis post/story from his white party at the weekend? He’s off his head on drugs, and his behaviour in it, I cringed so hard, how is this a grown man🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮
“don’t take life to seriously” easy for a dead beat dad who takes no responsibility to say

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m guessing I’ve missed a bit from the last threads. Why doesn’t Luis see Romeo? I noticed on his instagram story he’s with his daughter? I know Chloe said she wasn’t allowing Romeo to see him when he pleased which was never so stopped it? Do they live quite a fair bit away from each other that he can’t see him regularly?

Lolllll she’s dragging tattle again on her stories, but she doesn’t read it guys her mam does 🤣🤣 she’s ridiculous. So apprently if she was as tit as we all say she is, Romeo wouldn’t be as developed as he is?? And she had the cheeeek to say ‘it’s not like I’ve had a hand raising him’ you’ve got a whole bleeping family raising him!! There’s not really much that babies do at that age anyway so she’s giving herself a pat on the back for what, the fact he can sit on his own or something?

Reactions: 18
“It’s not like I’ve had a hand have I” SORRY WHAT? Oh my god she is so clueless. It genuinely enrages me as i have a baby of a similar age

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s obviously so pleased for herself loool. So that’ll be justifying the fact he has to sit in a pub or that she can go and get off her head in Ibiza and leave him with her friend

Reactions: 7
“I do so much with Romeo”….. next post in a restaurant/pub 🙄🙄🙄🙄
It’s funny that she said ‘just cause I don’t post it all the time’ ok well you seem to post every time he’s in a pub so why wouldn’t you post if you’re at the park etc? Cause you don’t go anywhere child friendly Chloe!!

Reactions: 13
She posts she’s at the pub but not the park 😂😂😂😂😂 ok so I guess she’s trying to attract some guys with being in the pub then

Reactions: 4
“Thought I’d give all you mams an update” secretly means I wanna talk about tattle and discuss what’s on the forum

“me ma reads tattle” secretly means, Chloe reads tattle 🙄

basically used her sons development as an excuse to whinge about a site she no longer reads 🤣

Reactions: 11
Her mum hasn’t got enough time to read tattle she’s too busy raising Chloe’s son whilst chloe goes on sunbed and takes lingerie pics in the bedroom at her man and dads house x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tbf her mam doesn’t look after him while she takes lingerie pics, he’s flung on the bed in the background most the time with no toys just staring at the roof🤣🤣🤣
Her mum hasn’t got enough time to read tattle she’s too busy raising Chloe’s son whilst chloe goes on sunbed and takes lingerie pics in the bedroom at her man and dads house x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No I honestly can’t cope w her bullshit at all

We know you read here hun you aren’t fooling ANYone by saying you aren’t

Reactions: 4
He’s ahead in his development?!! 🤣🤣🤣 Yeah lying on a bed bored all day he definitely looks ahead. Even at corrected 7 months old he should be doing more than he is. And yes Chloe that’s down to you. Have we ever actually seen him with a toy?!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.