Chloe Elizabeth #3 Oh give me a break…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where he slept at this friends house seeing as they bed share 🧐 she’s so vile I still can’t believe she left him with somebody else’s man. Also the tagging her ex in that story is soo desperate 🤢

Reactions: 9
How the duck can you trust some random bloke to look after your baby properly ? Never mind all the safety issues ,how can she go out on the drink and feel comfortable that her baby is safe ? She is a horrible excuse of a mother ,i feel so bad for romeo its clear all she cares about is herself .Whys noone telling her this is not ok ?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I hope she doesn't bedshare after drinking alcohol. Chances of death go up massively after consuming alcohol/drugs/smoking and bedsharing. Sorry to be blunt but its true.

Reactions: 6
new thread name suggestion - Womeo, Womeo where art thou Womeo? With a stranger while mummy hunts a new man

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I hope she doesn't bedshare after drinking alcohol. Chances of death go up massively after consuming alcohol/drugs/smoking and bedsharing. Sorry to be blunt but its true.
She will be in some random blokes bed getting a shag that’s all she’s worried about.

Reactions: 5
What 'mother' leaves her baby with randoms to go on a night out. She is literally the worst, ffs. She doesn't deserve that baby.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Chloe Elizabeth #4 She's a 10 but would leave Womeo with Kate McCann to go out and find herself a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Laughing at the fact she said they’re off on another holiday in reality she was going on a night out and leaving Romeo with a random man. great holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw don’t it would break my heart if I read someone saying my baby wasn’t cute. I think he’s gorge

Reactions: 13
awww hes lovely ,leave romeo alone ,hes enough tit going on without being slated on here .poor little soul

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol at how non mixed race Romeo looks next to that other completely white baby. His Tans fading fast hun better get off on another holiday to fry his skin some more so he’s not chalk white again 😂

Reactions: 7
Lol at how non mixed race Romeo looks next to that other completely white baby. His Tans fading fast hun better get off on another holiday to fry his skin some more so he’s not chalk white again 😂
Hahaha that’s what she does doesn’t she tries to make him tanned and fry the poor baby’s skin! I still don’t believe he’s luis son .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.