Chloe Elizabeth #3 Oh give me a break…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh her nose looks so short!!! 🐷🐽
I think that’s an awkward photo edit as the top lip line looks weird too, like it’s heavily overdrawn but only at the Cupid’s bow?
No one’s philtrum is that long even with surgery surely? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Chloe’s “he has to be touching me at all times” posts… like no he doesn’t hun ? He’s asleep ? He couldn’t give a duck if his skin is touching yours. Wouldn’t be surprised if she placed his hand on her arm for a fake cute pic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait what?? I thought she was going to the “family part” of Ibiza WITH Romeo?

I bloody hope she never preaches that she never gets a break ever again.. I’m a dog mam and I don’t even get to go out as much as she does! I couldn’t imagine having a human baby and leaving them that much!

Reactions: 14
She’s off again, leaving poor Romeo
Lollll so embarrassing!! She really has no right to complain about being a single mother again because she clearly can just do whatever she wants at any given time. I’m not a single mum, I have 2 babies and I’ve never been away from them, I wouldn’t even want to be so why is she so happy to be away from him all the time 🥺 he’s not even 1

Reactions: 8
Wait what?? I thought she was going to the “family part” of Ibiza WITH Romeo?

I bloody hope she never preaches that she never gets a break ever again.. I’m a dog mam and I don’t even get to go out as much as she does! I couldn’t imagine having a human baby and leaving them that much!
She’s going again in August and that ones with Romeo 🙄 ridiculous. Poor little boy 😩

Reactions: 2
I guess her family are having Romeo this time? Got to be honest I’ve never known any mother to have this many weekends away / holidays away from their baby, especially within the first year

Reactions: 20
She’s left him twice now to go to Ibiza partying… and she really wants us to believe she’s talking him in august for the family options? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Off to Ibiza again. Leaving her poor kid. She’s just a skank and doesn’t deserve kids. I hope she doesn’t reproduce any more🤮

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.