Chloe Elizabeth #3 Oh give me a break…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand what she’s so proud of? Keeping her baby alive? Congratulations, you’ve done the bare minimum

Reactions: 18
I don’t care what she says I will never get over the fact she had Romeo in a paddling pool with water up to his face, left unattended while she posted insta stories and then let him sit in the sun on the hottest day of the year. If that makes me a Karen then whatever hun ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t care what she says I will never get over the fact she had Romeo in a paddling pool with water up to his face, left unattended while she posted insta stories and then let him sit in the sun on the hottest day of the year. If that makes me a Karen then whatever hun ✌🏼
I wonder if she tells the hospital about that. Or about her unsafe sleeping practices. I’m sure they wouldn’t be praising her about that!

Reactions: 10
I missed the posts what did she say
She said that she doesn’t read tattle but her mum does and everyone was saying how much of a tit mum she is but actually Romeo had his review with consultants who were amazed by his development lol and how well he’s doing so therefore that means she’s a perfect mum 🙂🙂 when basically all she’s doing is the bare minimum! Just because he’s alive she’s giving herself a pat on the back. Also said that we always say she doesn’t take him anywhere etc but apparently she does, she just doesn’t post it all the time LOL even though she manages to post every time they’re at the pub

Reactions: 6
2C741189-A1B5-458C-A86F-E3A5531659DD.png

looks like she’s trying to prove to us that Romeo does in fact have some sensory toys🤣🤣🤣 odds on this is the first time he’s ever seen them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely just bought those on Amazon, they’re all from the same collection too haha!

Also they’re toys you buy them when they’re newborns not like 8 months old or whatever he is now! My baby had them exact things when she was like a month old.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely just bought those on Amazon, they’re all from the same collection too haha!

Also they’re toys you buy them when they’re newborns not like 8 months old or whatever he is now! My baby had them exact things when she was like a month old.
Your baby could play with those things at a month old? Sorry but one is a teether and the others look age appropriate to me. I cba with Chloe either and think she’s a dick but this is a bit of a reach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

the same collection? What a Lamaze car toy,nuby Teether and a vtech walker? Yes I own all these for my own child. I wouldn’t say they’re the same collection that she’s randomly jusy decided to buy off Amazon but there we go 🤣 Chloe is a massive dick but I don’t think you should bash her unnecessarily for her choice of ‘toys’

Reactions: 7
My baby spent 90% of the time with her eyes closed (sleeping, feeding) when she was 1 month old, wasn’t interested in toys as couldn’t grasp them and don’t think babies can see that much at that age.

How old is Romeo “officially” ? Sorry I’m not sure how it works with preemies 😬

My baby spent 90% of the time with her eyes closed (sleeping, feeding) when she was 1 month old, wasn’t interested in toys as couldn’t grasp them and don’t think babies can see that much at that age.

How old is Romeo “officially” ? Sorry I’m not sure how it works with preemies 😬
She was due to give birth in January so almost 7 months corrected

I think what she means is isn’t that what you buy for your baby anyway??? As soon as I had my scans I was buying toys clothing everything but all these bleep influencers don’t even buy toys or clothes they wait until they are gifted my baby had toys from weeks old when they can look about I would always rattle the toys or show them when they would be in the bouncer looking about

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree, my baby got bought all sorts of teethers and those rattly doll things when she was born. Whether she just did order them or not who knows, nice to see the baby was a few toys though - thanks to us 😂 Chloe you're a tit ma just face it. And I'm jealous of how often your son is in a pub x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw she’s got a bruise on her face must’ve been banged out by a lass for dragging Romeo into a nightclub hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.