Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when the other week she spent a full day having her hair done, then Friday to Monday on a piss up. That’s having quite a lot of breaks in 1 week alone!

And that’s not including the other times she’s been away on training courses that consisted of nights out and overnight stays, various meals and drinks out etc…and not forgetting that she’s also been away for surgery too.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve said before that she deserves a break, as does every mum. Especially considering she’s only about 22. But she can’t keep saying she doesn’t get a break when she gets a lot of breaks!

Reactions: 13
Her four tiktoks that she's done (same name as her insta) just screams desperate for a boyfriend. All in relation to wanting boys/ex bf's. Give it a rest Chloe and take your child to a baby sensory class instead of wondering who you're going to be calling husband after about two weeks of going steady 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh she’s so cringey 😫 deffo coming across as desperate. Which is sad cause poor Womeo is probably gonna be introduced to all sorts 🙄

Reactions: 10
I know he’s still really young but Romeo looks absolutely nothing like luis..

Reactions: 9
Booking Ibiza.. does ‘our first hol’ mean her first hol with her friend Alex or is she taking Womeo 🧐

Reactions: 8
Surely she wouldn’t take Romeo to Ibiza…I reckon she’ll be going with her mate.

Reactions: 4
No she means her and Alex as she’s reposted her story and said “our first hol” and Alex has said moms gone wild 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Take ur baby away you selfish skank rather thank get ur tits and arse out and drugged up to the nines In Ibiza as we all know that’s what she does as she’s basically admitted it before 😷

I actually can’t believe the selfishness of her it’s giving me the rage. Why did she even have a baby

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jeeeez that’s crazy, I just couldn’t quite believe she’d be going abroad without her young baby that’s why I questioned (hoped) maybe she’d be taking him 😫 goodness me poor Romeo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.